• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,227 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

DD 26 is really tough in high-grade, so in that sense it's something of a grail for Barks collectors.

I agree; I think it should be a bigger deal. But then again, I've got a nice one and know where I can pick up another nice one cheap (which I probably will) so I do have ducks in this derby, in all honesty. :smile:

13 hours ago, IngelsFan said:

This recent pickup puts me at the halfway point for the run:

image.jpeg

The artist work coming to life is a theme I've seen a few times as you can see from my Unexpected #1 below. Is this issue of Beware the first time it was used on a comic cover?

b8436c8a144f679c91d7c267b6bc5ecad150aa3d

Edited by N e r V

4 hours ago, N e r V said:

The artist work coming to life is a theme I've seen a few times as you can see from my Unexpected #1 below. Is this issue of Beware the first time it was used on a comic cover?

b8436c8a144f679c91d7c267b6bc5ecad150aa3d

Another one of those

102_6034_zps4ijvjwjd.jpg

21 minutes ago, lbcolefan said:

I finally added this one to my collection. It's been near the top of my want list for years.

Not the best condition, but looks pretty sweet in a Mylar!

image.jpg

Very nice, was this the one off ebay? If so congrats, I was under bidder on that one. 

3 hours ago, lbcolefan said:

I finally added this one to my collection. It's been near the top of my want list for years.

Not the best condition, but looks pretty sweet in a Mylar!

image.jpg

Sometime you got to take them anyway you can looks pretty sweet