• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, GermanFan said:

Got that batch cheap from a german antique shop. All nice grades except the #3. I missed out the #1 bc I gambled on the price. So it goes sometimes if you want them cheap.

weird.JPG

Nice score on these Weird Terrors! And that Impact is a great book! :golfclap: 

2 hours ago, Hap Hazard said:

When I saw that price sticker I had to compare my copy, purchased 15 years ago.

Haunted Thrills5 001.jpg

Me too. I have to admit at 7 bills I was a little blown away. I know I'm a geezer and a bit out of touch but wow. Once I get something like that it goes off my radar. I guess I bought right back in the day...

There's some good covers in the run but #5 has proven to be the stand out classic skull cover. I'll bet it will continue on it's upward pricing into the future too. 

I wanted to get a copy before we started measuring it in "how many k" terms which I feel it's headed into now.

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Me too. I have to admit at 7 bills I was a little blown away. I know I'm a geezer and a bit out of touch but wow. Once I get something like that it goes off my radar. I guess I bought right back in the day...

You did  :acclaim:

2 hours ago, N e r V said:

There's some good covers in the run but #5 has proven to be the stand out classic skull cover. I'll bet it will continue on it's upward pricing into the future too. 

I wanted to get a copy before we started measuring it in "how many k" terms which I feel it's headed into now.

You got a good point there. Books like that have no where to go but up. I forget I got mine 25 years ago when it was just an average "Non EC" horror book. Have always liked it.

24 minutes ago, N e r V said:

So....I'm not the only one who likes this cover? lol

Lots of copies being posted. Makes me feel like the last one at the party. :/

You're not the last! :cry: