• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Darth Corgi said:

Congrats. Book has really taken off in the last year and taken its rightful place in the Top 3 Harvey Horror covers:

Tomb Of Terror 15

Black Cat 50

Chamber Of Chills 23

In that order of course! 

49 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Nice before and after set. I remember when you posted that. Here's one I posted a while back. A Baily double header. I'm not a romance collector but when I saw the similarities, I had to grab it. A bizarre before and after...

RadiantLove6WeirdMysteries12_zpseab87a38

And the "My Love Was Dying" just throws it over the top! :eek:

Those are both great examples Jayman. I'd love to see more if anyone's got em. Covers that go well together... 

That Bailey special is perfect. I don't know Jay, that romance book might be considered horror... that guy has got creeper eyes!

1 hour ago, Darth Corgi said:

That Bailey special is perfect. I don't know Jay, that romance book might be considered horror... that guy has got creeper eyes!

Well just look how it ended! Creeper indeed! :whatthe:

9 hours ago, Jayman said:

Nice before and after set. I remember when you posted that. Here's one I posted a while back. A Baily double header. I'm not a romance collector but when I saw the similarities, I had to grab it. A bizarre before and after...

RadiantLove6WeirdMysteries12_zpseab87a38

And the "My Love Was Dying" just throws it over the top! :eek:

That is so cool! 

Someone post Horror from the Tomb 1 and Beware 6.