• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2017 at 8:48 PM, lbcolefan said:

Single highest graded and white pages:cloud9:

This one sat on eBay for over a year. After coming up short on almost every book in the last few auctions I decided to pull the trigger on it as a consolation prize.

image.jpg

Hopefully you bought it off their site and not eBay. In some cases that eBay premium is pretty high over their site. Beautiful copy.

On 9/25/2017 at 10:14 PM, Mr.Illmannered said:

Dang, I missed that!

I'm shocked at ANY pre code book you don't already own in high grade. If you're not flipping any of your books other than upgrades your collection must be spectacular.

Edited by N e r V

4 minutes ago, Jayman said:

The broken and rotten nooses around the corpse's necks just push this one to the extra cool level for me! (thumbsu

I was super stoked...then noticed there was like a million recently sold on ebay in lots lol still love it though.

39 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I was super stoked...then noticed there was like a million recently sold on ebay in lots lol still love it though.

There was some kind of warehouse find on this one recently. But it's still a great book and it keeps the prices down, so you did well.