• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, NormdaMarine said:

This is my recent find... I am still relatively new to collecting (with real knowledge) only a couple years now... But I am getting addicted to Pre-Code Horror books!

HoF16.jpg

...... collecting solid mid grade EC's can get you a lot of bang for your buck.... and they are absolutely some of the best comics ever made. Even the sci-fi and crime genres will have the horror elements present. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

49 minutes ago, NormdaMarine said:

This is my recent find... I am still relatively new to collecting (with real knowledge) only a couple years now... But I am getting addicted to Pre-Code Horror books!

HoF16.jpg

Nice one! And yes, you can lose your head (pun intended) over these PCH books. Congrats and welcome! (thumbsu

51 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Nice one! And yes, you can lose your head (pun intended) over these PCH books. Congrats and welcome! (thumbsu

I agree with Jay and Jimbo   

Welcome to the club NormDaMarine! ECs are some of the BEST! Ingels was intense.  

Edited by Darth Corgi

2 hours ago, NormdaMarine said:

Yes, I am already addicted... Thanks for the warm welcome and I will show one more of my recent finds... Terrible low grade condition but a #1 and was found for $2...

Bewar... Terror Tales #1

22045619_10210484817301140_7220080360180269531_n.jpg

Of course you buy that for $2.......:flipbait:

1 hour ago, IngelsFan said:

I submitted a stack of books to CGC for the first time (big thanks to Jamie and his gang at Southern California Comics for that!). One of them was this, my under copy of Chamber of Chills 23. Majorly happy with the result:

image.jpeg

Tough to get nice paper on those .Congrats!

18 hours ago, IngelsFan said:

I submitted a stack of books to CGC for the first time (big thanks to Jamie and his gang at Southern California Comics for that!). One of them was this, my under copy of Chamber of Chills 23. Majorly happy with the result:

image.jpeg

Congrats. Book has really taken off in the last year and taken its rightful place in the Top 3 Harvey Horror covers:

Tomb Of Terror 15

Black Cat 50

Chamber Of Chills 23

4 hours ago, Darth Corgi said:

Congrats. Book has really taken off in the last year and taken its rightful place in the Top 3 Harvey Horror covers:

Tomb Of Terror 15

Black Cat 50

Chamber Of Chills 23

Think it passed CoC 19?

I personally do but wondering about supply/demand/price comparison.hm