• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, VAZ said:

Two of my favs from the same one owner. Colors are vibrant. 

Shock SuspenStories 8.jpg

Shock SuspenStories 7.jpg

Great books! One is an official Overstreet classic cover. The other is a classic cover that should be officially designated as one. 

9 minutes ago, bronze johnny said:

Great books! One is an official Overstreet classic cover. The other is a classic cover that should be officially designated as one. 

I didn't know that. Thank you. :bigsmile:

4 hours ago, VAZ said:

I sent in a few comics to CGC from this same one owner collection. Here's two I just got back today. Both off-white to white pages. Law Breakers had it's centerfold detached but I still wanted to get it graded. I think CGC did a great job. Real happy with them. I will post the whole story behind this amazing collection and all the pics soon. Victor 

DSC03200.JPG

Damn! That's a sweet Law Breakers!

11 minutes ago, Phil the Governor said:

Damn! That's a sweet Law Breakers!

Thanks Phil. It took a year and many boxes for this collection to come to me from a woman who was cleaning out her friend's house who had passed. They weren't even bagged and boarded. I'll tell the whole story soon. Victor