• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VAZ said:

Morning fellow boardies. ACG gets overlooked sometimes but their colors and covers were sharp. From that oo. Someone drew a cowboy belt on the grim reaper. Ha 

Adventures Into The Unknown #27.jpg

Adventures Into The Unknown #30.jpg

Forbidden Worlds #7.jpg

Love that Forbidden Worlds! :applause:

2 hours ago, VAZ said:

Morning fellow boardies. ACG gets overlooked sometimes but their colors and covers were sharp. From that oo. Someone drew a cowboy belt on the grim reaper. Ha 

Adventures Into The Unknown #27.jpg

Adventures Into The Unknown #30.jpg

Forbidden Worlds #7.jpg

Those aren't overlooked anymore !

27 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Awsome books, all 3. Is that how the color actually looks? Man, those are bright!

Thanks. I think the oo had these carefully put away in a cool, dark place for about 60 years because these colors really look like this. Just like the 'Space Detective" run these colors shine like the sun. 

23 minutes ago, telerites said:

It doesn't necessarily have to be a red dress for me :blush:

I don't require there be any dress at all, though, sadly, there usually is.

16 hours ago, VAZ said:

Since we're on the topic, here's the oo Eerie run "damsel in red dress" covers and one Dracula. #4 and #8 are sharp. Thought everyone would enjoy them. :bigsmile:

Eerie 3.jpg

Eerie 4.jpg

Eerie 7.jpg

Eerie 8.jpg

Eerie 9.jpg

Eerie 12.jpg

You ruined it with the #12 (no girl with a red article of clothing). Seriously, great run.

One of my regrets with collecting PCH was not completing Eerie and Frankenstein (the horror run, not the early funny issues) when they were comparatively inexpensive.