• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Johnny545 said:

I have nearly completed that Voodoo run and owned multiple copies of many issues over the years, from my experience this one was the toughest - just rarely ever see it.

6KOpLww.jpg?2

I have the Northford of #16, just has a lot of tanning on the back. One of many I still need to scan!

59 minutes ago, fifties said:

Hey guys, can I come back in?  Well tough, I'm here anyways, bwahahaha!  Picked up the Mystery Tales 18 on the Bay for 10 bucks, my kinda price.  spine looks bad, but it's attached at both staples & white interior.  The CDNP 31 wasn't so cheap; they bid up the bloody covers.

Mystery Tales 18.jpg

CDNP 31.jpg

Nice to see you drop in! :hi:

Edited by porcupine48
boob mistake

6 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Yeah, I agree with 14 and 15. #5 and #11 are tough in high grade due to their black covers. I lucked into a nice #5 in an antique store once in nice shape. Replaced a real beater. I still need to upgrade a few of these but glad to be done with them.

comvoodoorun.jpg

comvoodoo5.jpg

comvoodoo7.jpg

comvoodoo8.jpg

comvoodoo11.jpg

comvoodoo19.jpg

Wow just a great looking group. I really like the Voodoo run, just a great mix of bizarre artwork.    

6 hours ago, Johnny545 said:

I have nearly completed that Voodoo run and owned multiple copies of many issues over the years, from my experience this one was the toughest - just rarely ever see it.

6KOpLww.jpg?2

One of my favorites that has eluded me for years. Alway too late to grab one.