• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Raze said:

Hi everyone! Its been awhile since I posted a book, but I wanted to meet some sales goals and wanted to save for awhile. With that said i meet both and FINALLY treated myself to 

Thie is Suspense 23! its the last Pre-code book and has a 3 page story by my favorite G.A. artist Wally Wood called The repulsive dwarf. It was worth the wait for me its also has a reprint of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. so here it is!! 

Scan 2018-8-13 23.49.09.jpg

That's a sweet copy!

1 hour ago, Point Five said:

I can't believe there are still cool GA covers out there I've not seen before. Here's an intense one I just picked up. New to me!

policeagainstcrime2.jpg.0ef99f2106204b9fcbd8837a1b1103b8.jpg

I've collected a few of this title, but count me along as one who has also never seen this particular issue; congrats on bagging a real rarity!

On 8/14/2018 at 12:55 AM, Raze said:

Hi everyone! Its been awhile since I posted a book, but I wanted to meet some sales goals and wanted to save for awhile. With that said i meet both and FINALLY treated myself to 

Thie is Suspense 23! its the last Pre-code book and has a 3 page story by my favorite G.A. artist Wally Wood called The repulsive dwarf. It was worth the wait for me its also has a reprint of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. so here it is!! 

Scan 2018-8-13 23.49.09.jpg

I love this cover.  I tracked down one myself not too long ago.  Nice pickup!  :headbang:

17 minutes ago, pmpknface said:

Awesome!  Is you #13 (the 3D one) in nice shape?  I've found that to be the toughest of the bunch. 

Funny thing is, I have seen it pop up on The Bay from time to time.  All my issues are really just readers, around abouts VG condition or so.