• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, G G ® said:

So I don't buy books very often these days, just picking the odd one up now and again.

That said, this book I have been after for years! I finally got my hands on one, and I have to say it's beautiful for the grade. The colours really pop and the overall structure of the book is very sound.

This puppy is going in the kennel with the other pups. My two favourite covers in the run are 5 & 6.  :cloud9:

DSCN4719.JPG

DSCN4728.JPG

DSCN4731.JPG

DSCN4734.JPG

DSCN4758.JPG

How's that a 3.0???  Looks 5.0 at least and it's got nice pages, good buy.

Meet the new chief grader, your avatar. lol

2 hours ago, vheflin said:

How's that a 3.0???  Looks 5.0 at least and it's got nice pages, good buy.

Thanks bro. It really is sharp. I would have been happy with this book in any grade to be honest, but it's turned out a win-win. :cloud9:

6 hours ago, G G ® said:

So I don't buy books very often these days, just picking the odd one up now and again.

That said, this book I have been after for years! I finally got my hands on one, and I have to say it's beautiful for the grade. The colours really pop and the overall structure of the book is very sound.

This puppy is going in the kennel with the other pups. My two favourite covers in the run are 5 & 6.  :cloud9:

Spectacular! I'm a big fan of that cover as well. Looks insanely nice!  :applause: 

4 minutes ago, Point Five said:

:hi:  Our 3.0 copies were separated at birth (which, hey, is quite literally true). Here's mine:

hauntedthrills6.jpg.1c9045e70bddff04b9230018ca9327fa.jpg

Nice. I doubt you'll want to sell it, but if you do?  :wishluck:

1 minute ago, G G ® said:

lol

That made me laugh, because I love these books so much.

lol  Understood!  :grin: 

#5 is on my list, and has been for some time. There's one out there for me somewhere! 

1 minute ago, Point Five said:

lol  Understood!  :grin: 

#5 is on my list, and has been for some time. There's one out there for me somewhere! 

Definitely. These books are so hard to come by but it is do-able.

33 minutes ago, Point Five said:

And this chat was a good segue to this new pickup. Another toughie.
(If you collect grinning skull covers, there's some serious bang for your buck on this one!)

fantasticfears4.thumb.jpg.9b992dd929576645af821453e51f1c6f.jpg

Great book! Don’t know why, but the “There’s a shock coming, eh, fellows?” Line always cracks me up! lol

7 hours ago, G G ® said:

DSCN4719.JPG

DSCN4728.JPG

DSCN4731.JPG

DSCN4734.JPG

DSCN4758.JPG

Congrats!! :golfclap:I know you have been after one for a while. Glad to see it in the kennel.