• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2014!!! JUNE 20-22

731 posts in this topic

I've sold so much stuff the last two months at Winston-Salem, Hickory, SCComicon, Indy and the Greensboro show I'm going to have to go hit up the vault again..............

See everyone NEXT WEEKEND!!!

I don't think that Dog of an Indy Con had much of an impact on your stock Rick....lol. That was one big stinker of a convention....

Can't believe in just a little over a week we will be headed out to NC....our 23rd Heroes Con...man does time fly!

Actually ended up selling a Flash #105 the last hour of the show and a GA Cap through the mail with someone that looked at it at the show

See you next weekend!!! (thumbs u

I've sold so much stuff the last two months at Winston-Salem, Hickory, SCComicon, Indy and the Greensboro show I'm going to have to go hit up the vault again..............

See everyone NEXT WEEKEND!!!

Wish I had a vault. :sorry:

me too

I spent all morning yesterday at the storage unit pulling out gobs of old stuff for Heroes. Worked them up last night and this morning. Headed back some time this week to do another dozen or so boxes.

What kind of goodies are you bringing?!?

With hot flips not being there, will anyone be selling mylars etc?

I'm pretty sure that Columbia Comics will be acting on Hot Flips behalf and selling Mylars and stuff for them.

Psy

Awesome. He had some books i wanted anyways so it will work out better that way.

With hot flips not being there, will anyone be selling mylars etc?

I'm pretty sure that Columbia Comics will be acting on Hot Flips behalf and selling Mylars and stuff for them.

Psy

Awesome. He had some books i wanted anyways so it will work out better that way.

Correct...we will have mylars, mylite 2s and lots of top loaders for sketches, OA, etc...

Not only that, we're picking up the 10,000 book Original Owner collection this Friday and will attempt to process most of it before Heroes.

The price point for most books will be between $2 and $5 and that includes loads of SA and BA books, with multiple runs of all the major Marvel and DC titles.

We've also added another booth to accommodate the excess inventory so we're now in 820 & 822.

Not only that, we're picking up the 10,000 book Original Owner collection this Friday and will attempt to process most of it before Heroes.

The price point for most books will be between $2 and $5 and that includes loads of SA and BA books, with multiple runs of all the major Marvel and DC titles.

We've also added another booth to accommodate the excess inventory so we're now in 820 & 822.

I'm going to blow my budget on Friday. I already feel it.