• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lou Ferrigno

155 posts in this topic

Lou Ferrigno is in my office...I wonder if he'll get pissed if I run up to him and snap a few pics?.. lol

Have your wallet ready.

Lou Ferrigno is in my office...I wonder if he'll get pissed if I run up to him and snap a few pics?.. lol

Have your wallet ready.

I'm assuming that my company is paying him well for him to be onsite. Most likely here for a shoot or interview... hm

Have your wallet ready.

I'm assuming that my company is paying him well for him to be onsite. Most likely here for a shoot or interview... hm

Have your wallet ready.

Have your wallet ready.

He posed for me to take a free picture at WW Philly 2008. What can I say...... I have a way with people. ;)

102_0202_zps401e4a9c.jpg

He was much nicer in 2007-2008 when I met him then than he was in 2012.

Also, try jumping into that picture with him and see what happens. lol

Worse yet, ask him to sign a magazine instead of one of his 8x10's.

He was in town (Columbus, Ohio) around the time of the Arnold Classic a few years ago and we ran into him while he was waiting for a table at a restaurant downtown (yup, waiting..but think it was for the rest of his party). As coincidence would have it, we had just signed up for Netflix and had watched a couple of the old Hulk episodes. I told my oldest daughter that the hulk was over there and to go say hi. She went right up to him and asked if he was the hulk. He was very personable, took a picture with her and my younger daughter and the woman he was with gave my oldest an 8x10 that he also signed. Seemed like a pretty cool guy to me.

My wife works for Starkey Labs (they manufacture the hearing aids that Lou wears) and Lou is going to be at the Starkey 5k signing autographs. I hope he remembers me from when I saw him in Toronto! She helped fix his hearing aids at that time!

And he gave me discount!

Got a poster signed by him at a Con. I wanted it made out to "Walt". But when he repeated the name to me, just to make sure. I could not understand him. I repeated "Walt". He then said something similar, but I was not sure he understood. I spelled it out, and he gave me a look of disdain.

I then remembered that he has a speech impediment and I should have probably been more understanding of that. But I had totally forgotten about his speech problem until after his "look" at me.

The fault was all mine. Seemed like a nice enough guy. Also seemed a little short to me also.

He was in town (Columbus, Ohio) around the time of the Arnold Classic a few years ago and we ran into him while he was waiting for a table at a restaurant downtown (yup, waiting..but think it was for the rest of his party). As coincidence would have it, we had just signed up for Netflix and had watched a couple of the old Hulk episodes. I told my oldest daughter that the hulk was over there and to go say hi. She went right up to him and asked if he was the hulk. He was very personable, took a picture with her and my younger daughter and the woman he was with gave my oldest an 8x10 that he also signed. Seemed like a pretty cool guy to me.

That is a cool story!

I've got to imagine that trying to be personable to him at a Con he may be a bit short. He is being bothered by a TON of people.

Got a poster signed by him at a Con. I wanted it made out to "Walt". But when he repeated the name to me, just to make sure. I could not understand him. I repeated "Walt". He then said something similar, but I was not sure he understood. I spelled it out, and he gave me a look of disdain.

I then remembered that he has a speech impediment and I should have probably been more understanding of that. But I had totally forgotten about his speech problem until after his "look" at me.

The fault was all mine. Seemed like a nice enough guy. Also seemed a little short to me also.

Fairly sure his speech impediment is due to having substantial hearing loss since childhood.