• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FBP - Federal Bureau of Physics (previously Collider)

132 posts in this topic

DiDio said it was under ordered, but who knows if that's true or not. It is also the last title from Vertigo where they didn't send the PDF files of the first three issues to the LCS.

This was pretty cool. I wonder how long it's got before DC cancel it?

:wishluck: this does not happen. I put it on my pull because I was worried about what Taco mentioned earlier. The previews looked really good. Hoping the final product is too.

It worth the read, and probably will keep going.

There were a couple of things that bothered me about the basic story...I won't say what they are cause I haven't figured out how to do the spoiler thing....

I do worry though we are going to get into the Jordie Laforge explaining that they could solve the 'problem with a tunneling neutrino beam...'

The art is good, colors great...I have a little trouble identifying the characters...

Right now it seems like a poorer form of nowhere men, but as the nowhere men fix is slow in comming....

All my opinion...IT's a lets see the next issue....

It worth the read, and probably will keep going.

There were a couple of things that bothered me about the basic story...I won't say what they are cause I haven't figured out how to do the spoiler thing....

I do worry though we are going to get into the Jordie Laforge explaining that they could solve the 'problem with a tunneling neutrino beam...'

The art is good, colors great...I have a little trouble identifying the characters...

Right now it seems like a poorer form of nowhere men, but as the nowhere men fix is slow in comming....

All my opinion...IT's a lets see the next issue....

Not going to disagree here, BUT it was a first issue and I can let the plot/character imperfections slide for that reason. Has potential, and I loved the art...almost Paul Pope-ish. I agree in the sense that the next issue will determine a lot in terms of whether ill be on board.

Finally got to read it - awesome art, very Warhol-esque is places.

Nice intro, think that this will take another 2-3 issues to hit full steam but will be a very good solid read.

Anyone know the print run?

I just re-read this and agree with the Wahol-esque pics. I think mostly because of the coloring . I took a little more time with the overall art and time and something seems really familiar outside of Warhol. I liked it better the second time around. I see a LOT of potential here.

Book had to change titles to Federal Bureau of Physics

http://comicsalliance.com/collider-changes-titles-fbp-federal-bureau-of-physics-with-issue-2/

Hopefully fans of the first issue don't miss out on the second one due to this.

Interesting. I will buy it regardless of the title but thanks for pointing this out. Issue 1 had a print run of 15602. I don't know why but I expected more based on the promotions leading up to its release.

I really liked issue #1, hopefully readership picks up. If this had 'image' stamped on the front this thread would have 80pg's by now. It seemed to be doing well at my LCS. It was sold-out on the first day, the owner mentioned he wished he had ordered more copies.

Totally cool with the name change and those covers look fantastic. Really pop-out off the shelf.