• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comic Scam (web-site) on the block! The House Of Comics

760 posts in this topic

RE:OMG woman give everyone their money back tell them to keep the books apologize and never come back

Then you can be happy

I would work with someone if I knew who even has an issue. Everyone knows our email address. and if they have a problem with one of their orders then they can contact us about working out a solution. BUT these people on here posting all these outrageous things about me and my family are really crossing the line and have no place in any of this.

IDK what is wrong with these people I have never even met people who act like this. and FYI I had a 4.0 in computer programming in college so stop calling me stupid and saying cruel things.

did you just go full person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point :screwy:

RE:OMG woman give everyone their money back tell them to keep the books apologize and never come back

Then you can be happy

I would work with someone if I knew who even has an issue. Everyone knows our email address. and if they have a problem with one of their orders then they can contact us about working out a solution. BUT these people on here posting all these outrageous things about me and my family are really crossing the line and have no place in any of this.

IDK what is wrong with these people I have never even met people who act like this. and FYI I had a 4.0 in computer programming in college so stop calling me stupid and saying cruel things.

:baiting: Come on Lizzie! Just give them their money back!

Then you can be happy

Pulease! :eyeroll:

Dumb? No! You have to have some level of Intelligence to scam people out of their money.

Then you can be happy

:roflmao:

No, seriously :roflmao:

North Carolina

§ 14‑196.3. Cyberstalking.

(a) The following definitions apply in this section:

(1) Electronic communication. – Any transfer of signs, signals, writing, images, sounds, data, or intelligence of any nature, transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, computer, electromagnetic, photoelectric, or photo‑optical system.

(2) Electronic mail. – The transmission of information or communication by the use of the Internet, a computer, a facsimile machine, a pager, a cellular telephone, a video recorder, or other electronic means sent to a person identified by a unique address or address number and received by that person.

(b) It is unlawful for a person to:

(1) Use in electronic mail or electronic communication any words or language threatening to inflict bodily harm to any person or to that person's child, sibling, spouse, or dependent, or physical injury to the property of any person, or for the purpose of extorting money or other things of value from any person.

(2) Electronically mail or electronically communicate to another repeatedly, whether or not conversation ensues, for the purpose of abusing, annoying, threatening, terrifying, harassing, or embarrassing any person.

(3) Electronically mail or electronically communicate to another and to knowingly make any false statement concerning death, injury, illness, disfigurement, indecent conduct, or criminal conduct of the person electronically mailed or of any member of the person's family or household with the intent to abuse, annoy, threaten, terrify, harass, or embarrass.

(4) Knowingly permit an electronic communication device under the person's control to be used for any purpose prohibited by this section.

© Any offense under this section committed by the use of electronic mail or electronic communication may be deemed to have been committed where the electronic mail or electronic communication was originally sent, originally received in this State, or first viewed by any person in this State.

(d) Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.

(e) This section does not apply to any peaceable, nonviolent, or nonthreatening activity intended to express political views or to provide lawful information to others. This section shall not be construed to impair any constitutionally protected activity, including speech, protest, or assembly. (2000‑125, s. 1; 2000‑140, s. 91.)

you love the beating your taking from the boards the same way hubby beat you 7 times in a month, that's why you keep coming back

Yikes...

Then you can be happy

:roflmao: Can't Understand Normal Thinking. Too Much??

It is an offense to be intoxicated (drunk) and in charge of a cow in Scotland.

hm

Then you can be happy

"had" implies past tense so you don't now (shrug)

was that on a 10.0 scale (shrug)(shrug)

What Ajester and Maxwell need to do is get together and produce a comprehensive report complete with all documentation related to the entire transaction(s) with names, dates & times along with all correspondence between the THOC scammers and the amount of money lost.

Considering the amount of money STLOLEN in this scam and the extent of consumers who have been affected … I would think that the North Carolina Attorney General may be interested. This would be a good place to start followed by assistance from reputable attorney.

Then you can be happy

:facepalm: Aside from my Juris Doctorate (from NYU Law), my undergraduate degrees (Rutgers University) were in Political Science and Computer Science (apparently comic nerds are also really really smart, who knew). One does not get a 4.0 in computer programming. You may have taken an Intro to Computer Programming course but no college on earth has that as a major (well maybe those fake scam colleges you see advertised on the subway and as a side note how awesome would this thread become if it turned out that the scammer is scamming because her degree was a scam, AWESOME)

Anyway... you should make restitution to the people you defrauded. Mxwell Smart has already posted numerous times that he has on several occasions requested reimbursement as has ajester.

What Ajester and Maxwell need to do is get together and produce a comprehensive report complete with all documentation related to the entire transaction(s) with names, dates & times along with all correspondence between the THOC scammers and the amount of money lost.

Considering the amount of money STLOLEN in this scam and the extent of consumers who have been affected … I would think that the North Carolina Attorney General may be interested. This would be a good place to start followed by assistance from reputable attorney.

It's all ready been done on my part - I'll be speaking with the detectives in Monroe NC in the morning.