• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink June Auction

96 posts in this topic

I got shut out on Clink but i did get this for a pretty good steal Thursday night off one of the other sites. It went for almost $500 less than it did 2 years ago when i got outbid on it :banana:

1107022001_zps55f73c98.jpg

:golfclap: Your Avengers collection is lookin' pretty sweet, funky! :cloud9:

Thank you!

I also grabbed a 9.2 White Mountain #19 off eBay so i'm getting pretty close to finishing like 5-50 in Pedigree. I still gotta find a reasonable #16 though. theres a 9.6 coming up but thats just too pricey :sorry:

I got shut out on Clink but i did get this for a pretty good steal Thursday night off one of the other sites. It went for almost $500 less than it did 2 years ago when i got outbid on it :banana:

1107022001_zps55f73c98.jpg

:golfclap: Your Avengers collection is lookin' pretty sweet, funky! :cloud9:

I'll say! The color on that #12 is absolutely gorgeous...the black is BLACK.

Well done. :applause:

Dan

Man, can't believe I missed the 9.6 Daredevil 165, it went for less than copy a couple of months ago.

I'd checked the the Daredevil stuff a few times before the auction started, this must have been thrown up right before it started. Oh well.

Man, can't believe I missed the 9.6 Daredevil 165, it went for less than copy a couple of months ago.

I'd checked the the Daredevil stuff a few times before the auction started, this must have been thrown up right before it started. Oh well.

I've had this happen a few times. It always pays to check again after the auction starts for stuff you'd really want to target. Books often pop up right before it kicks off.

I couldn't resist.

Congrats. That is an amazing price for that slab. A guy that I still do allot of trades with, awhile back now, I think he paid closer to mid teens for his. Very nice. If you are putting a run together, definitely check out the registry. You can sign up as a society member for free.

I must be blind but I was not able to find what the buyer premiums are like on Comiclink?

It shows 3% BP but that is waived if you pay quick and proper? Or is it 3% for each lot won no matter what?

I really do not like HA.com......crazy BP.

I must be blind but I was not able to find what the buyer premiums are like on Comiclink?

It shows 3% BP but that is waived if you pay quick and proper? Or is it 3% for each lot won no matter what?

3% if you pay with a credit card

I couldn't resist.

Wow! And WTTB!

I couldn't resist.

Congrats. That is an amazing price for that slab. A guy that I still do allot of trades with, awhile back now, I think he paid closer to mid teens for his. Very nice. If you are putting a run together, definitely check out the registry. You can sign up as a society member for free.

I couldn't resist.

Helluva first post!!! WTTB

Thanks for the welcome guys. Glad to be back. Last time I bought a comic prior to this year (this was the second in the last month) was back in the late eighties. I havent thought much about comics in the past 25 years until I randomly drove by Geoffery's comics in Gardena, Ca. and got all nostalgic.

Now that I have more means and I'm seeing that this is a viable mid to long term investment, I'm selectively looking for GA/SA keys with the exception of this one.

Krypton Slabs - I've been looking at the sale trend on Hulk 181 9.8s and they have fallen over the last 3-4 years...looks like it might be cyclical depending on Wolverine in the cinema or possibly more of an influx of graded 9.8s in the last few years?? who knows....but I plan on keeping it for 10+ years and enjoy looking at it framed on the wall. :)

Gotcha so if you pay MO, wire, bank xfer., the only fees are s/h and what you bid?

Gotcha so if you pay MO, wire, bank xfer., the only fees are s/h and what you bid?

Yes. (thumbs u