• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ballistic

44 posts in this topic

I've tried some of Black Mask's other comics and have really enjoyed them so far. Twelve reasons to die only has one issue out but so far so good. Occupy Comics is an interesting and chunky read (not a 10 minute flipbook). I would really like to read liberator but haven't gotten it in yet. And then there is this. For some reason Ballistic just doesn't look like something I'd personally enjoy. I'd love to hear other's opinions about this one though. If it's got some good reviews I'll give it a shot.

Vhunter, it comes out this coming wednesday the 10th.

I pick a copy. even it's a 9.6 and blow. I like the story and art.

thanks Machiavelli

It was pretty good. A bit of it was cheesy/not-my-jam. But it seemed to progress well as the story went on.

Definitely had a semi-Transmet feel. And not necessarily because Darick was on it.

They definitely provided a healthy read (a lot verbiage).

Pat

I decided to pick up a copy since I like most of the other stuff Black Mask is publishing. When I get it I'll give it a go and let you guys know what I think.

Thanks for sharing FTL!

Also if you are interested in reading this Tfaw has them but I think they only have a few left. It was the only online stop (which I buy at) where I could find it.

It's just good...first hit comic out of black mask comics...which I got to say has gotten out of the gate running...I'm holding my copies as there seems to be slow but steady price increase...not the half week boom we see with other things ( avenging spiderman 15.1 ) followed by an almost disapointed price decrease...