• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russell Crowe will do Man of Steel Prequel

29 posts in this topic

............... if it's greenlit. :)

He tweeted..........

"A lot of you are asking about a KRYPTON prequel, if that's something you feel strongly about let @Legendary pictures know your thoughts," he said. He added, in response to someone, "Just getting sick of reading the same question mate, however, if it came up, i'd give the tights another go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the Krypton storyline was one of the most interesting parts of the movie. I would definitely be interested in seeing this movie get made. (thumbs u

............... if it's greenlit. :)

He tweeted..........

"A lot of you are asking about a KRYPTON prequel, if that's something you feel strongly about let @Legendary pictures know your thoughts," he said. He added, in response to someone, "Just getting sick of reading the same question mate, however, if it came up, i'd give the tights another go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the Krypton storyline was one of the most interesting parts of the movie. I would definitely be interested in seeing this movie get made. (thumbs u

You didn't read what he posted later?

"Mate, what did I drink last night? I'm wearing Superman underoos."

meh that's the last thing they should do....a prequel.

They need to do a solid Superman movie without Lex Luthor...but that won't happen

Not sure if you've heard about it, but they just did.

They need to do a solid Superman movie without Lex Luthor...but that won't happen

They can use Lex, just not as the main baddie.

They did it 30 years ago. :whistle:

photo image-7.jpg

:sick:

photo image-7.jpg

And Superman 3 turned out well...

Not as well as Superman 4 though! That was the Godfather of superhero movies.

I would watch this prequal in a heartbeat.

The first third of MoS was amazing, the second third was really good, the last third was okay.

Bring on Cinderella Man and Zod for round one!

photo image-7.jpg

I saw that opening night in June of '83. What a disappointment! But I kinda like it now. The fight between evil Supes and Clark Kent is fun.

photo image-7.jpg

I saw that opening night in June of '83. What a disappointment! But I kinda like it now. The fight between evil Supes and Clark Kent is fun.

I was 10 when it came out so I loved it. Lots of action perfect for a kid. We also got a kick out of the Atari graphics when they were firing missiles at him. Finally we got to see Superman drunk, how cool was that?

Watched it again last year with the wife. She liked it so it can't be that bad. Told her i would not show her part 4. That would be cruel.

photo image-7.jpg

I was 10 when it came out so I loved it. Lots of action perfect for a kid. We also got a kick out of the Atari graphics when they were firing missiles at him. Finally we got to see Superman drunk, how cool was that?

Watched it again last year with the wife. She liked it so it can't be that bad. Told her i would not show her part 4. That would be cruel.

I was 17, so I was old enough to know it sucked. Or at least that it didn't compare to the first two Superman movies. But for a silly comedy, it ain't that bad. And Reeve does some of his best work in this movie.