• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies on Twitter

151 posts in this topic

I use it mostly to mine data and cherry pick insights, but my interests have evolved so much since starting to use it (near around the time I dumped Facebook in 08'). Facebook I can do without, but I couldn't do without Twitter.

I'm the same way. I don't miss Facebook at all.

I like feeling better about my life by looking at all the complaining done on FB.

I use it mostly to mine data and cherry pick insights, but my interests have evolved so much since starting to use it (near around the time I dumped Facebook in 08'). Facebook I can do without, but I couldn't do without Twitter.

I'm the same way. I don't miss Facebook at all.

I like feeling better about my life by looking at all the complaining done on FB.

Facebook is on the downward spiral . Almost everyone I know is sick of everyone else on FB and they only keep it as a means to contact someone. It's a glorified address book to me now. I need to use it and access it for my work - but outside of that, I only check it once a day to see if I have any messages. I've practically thinned my feed down to a handful of people - and even those I don't like reading about their day-to-day krap.

I have one. Only logged in once. Then I got a notice it was hacked. I never did anything about it. Now when they send that weekly e-mail I see I'm following a bunch of people I've never heard of.

Twitter: @dntfeedthemnkys :banana:

Facebook is on the downward spiral . Almost everyone I know is sick of everyone else on FB and they only keep it as a means to contact someone. It's a glorified address book to me now. I need to use it and access it for my work - but outside of that, I only check it once a day to see if I have any messages. I've practically thinned my feed down to a handful of people - and even those I don't like reading about their day-to-day krap.

Completely agree... glorified address book is spot on.

Almost up to 20 boardies. Let's get to 50 before tomorrow night. Post your Twitter handle here, or that of another boardie you know is on Twitter. If you have thought about checking out Twitter, go take 2 minutes to sign up and come back here to post your handle. Thanks!