• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signed Pedigree comics make baby cry.

409 posts in this topic

*pft* its no better that all the other 9.8s out there

there must be a dozen of them right?

:D

And from what. I've read here, some people would actually prefer a "regular" copy than than crappo Church 9.8 :facepalm:

especially if Stan Lee signed it, makes it unique

Will a Stan the Man sig overcome my ASM 30's smell and get me a Pedigree label ? hm

And from what. I've read here, some people would actually prefer a "regular" copy than than crappo Church 9.8 :facepalm:

Will a Stan the Man sig overcome my ASM 30's smell and get me a Pedigree label ? hm

No. But sure will mess all over a ped

Top edge looks suspect :eek:

R1T6rSI.jpg

Just scanner glare on a thick slab.. It's not one of my better scans.

Maybe it would look better if Roy signed it? His name is right there on the cover, I'm sure it's close enough to get SS and that could be another pedigree SS book we wouldn't need to worry about.

No. But sure will mess all over a ped

Not a GR brotha!

Top edge looks suspect :eek:

R1T6rSI.jpg

Just scanner glare on a thick slab.. It's not one of my better scans.

Maybe it would look better if Roy signed it? His name is right there on the cover, I'm sure it's close enough to get SS and that could be another pedigree SS book we wouldn't need to worry about.

I'd only do it if there was something in it for me.

lol

:eyeroll:
Given a choice of 2 copies of a book in identical grade, is there a defensible reason to sign the pedigree copy?

What does that have to do with anything? Are you sure you want to direct any energy away from the reductio ad absurdum Pedigree worshipping, sig hating, back clappers club? You may not have enough energy to come up with any more knee snappers like the Roy SS bit.

:eyeroll:
Given a choice of 2 copies of a book in identical grade, is there a defensible reason to sign the pedigree copy?

What does that have to do with anything? Are you sure you want to direct any energy away from the reductio ad absurdum Pedigree worshipping, sig hating, back clappers club? You may not have enough energy to come up with any more knee snappers like the Roy SS bit.

Just for the record since I'm squarely considered as a Ped loving Sig hating collector, I actually like your SS books. You actually put thought into who signs your books and where they sign them (thumbs u

No Avengers are purdy because they all suck.

I'm trying to think of an argument against that but can't :blush:

There are like 10-12 issues in the run that are pretty good though I think hm