• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nexus - Captial/First/DH/RDP

49 posts in this topic

Just started reading Nexus from B&Ws to 101 including limited series and one shots yesterday. I did that on a monthly (or more drawn out time line!) basis when it was being published, but never straight through before. Even just being on issue 10 I've got to say, if you have never read this series, you are doing Copper wrong.

Just started reading Nexus from B&Ws to 101 including limited series and one shots yesterday. I did that on a monthly (or more drawn out time line!) basis when it was being published, but never straight through before. Even just being on issue 10 I've got to say, if you have never read this series, you are doing Copper wrong.

:applause:

You are in for quite a ride. One of my favorite all time series.

(thumbs u

Ya, so for I had forgotten just how good this series was. I don't think I remember all the fine points of continuity when reading them "monthly" back in the day .. but it really stands out binge reading them, heh. Some stuff I even forgot about. There is a LOT of stuff I forgot about after issue 52 or there abouts, because I don't think I was paying as much attention so I'm looking forward to reading those again!

MAN why don't people read this series??

Terrific series. What a great time that was for comics from independent publishers.

It really was, on both counts. First was as important as Marvel and DC to me back then.

Terrific series. What a great time that was for comics from independent publishers.

It really was, on both counts. First was as important as Marvel and DC to me back then.

Same here!

I still have my early books from Capital and First that I love so much. I just never got around to collecting the entire Nexus run.

Same here!

I still have my early books from Capital and First that I love so much. I just never got around to collecting the entire Nexus run.

Doooooo eeeeeeettt ....

;)

My LCS has a pretty big chunk of 'em....might have to go take a gander.

Do that and this thread was worth it :D One big story line so be sure to start at the beginning.

Same here!

You really should. It had a dip in art when Rude left, but the story was solid all the way through and Rude eventually returned.