• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-force the movie confirmed

160 posts in this topic

You guys realize it won't be the '90s X-Force, right?

Does FOX have rights to all the additional X-force characters?

I would think Marvel/Disney would not allow them to develop any additional ones?

Fox Studios deal with Marvel was done in 1994. The team that will be featured is the 1990's X-Force team. So don't put your hopes on Uncanny X-Force.

What's funny is last Saturday at a comic convention I passed on literally 14 copies of New Mutants # 100 at $1 apiece. I openly discussed with several dealers simply going around the convention & buying every copy at $1 I could find. They all had them.

Ashamed to say that 90s nostalgia did lead me to pick up Youngblood 0-5 for $4, though.

Boom Boom, Cable, Cannonball, Domino, Feral, Shatterstar and Warpath. In later issues, X-Force's roster would include Siryn, Rictor and Sunspot.

Make the bad guy stryfe with deadpool as his main lieutenant, set it in eastern Europe, or a former Russian republic, maybe with one or more of the x-force appearing in the next x-men movie.

OR do Godfather II thing, telling the story of a Young Cable fighting in the future against Apocalypse with Stryfe as the main leiutenant. And at the same time tell the story an older Cable in the present leading X-Force (presumably also against Stryfe with Deadpool as a main lieutenant). I know it GF 2 its father/son, but you get the point.

What's funny is last Saturday at a comic convention I passed on literally 14 copies of New Mutants # 100 at $1 apiece. I openly discussed with several dealers simply going around the convention & buying every copy at $1 I could find. They all had them.

Ashamed to say that 90s nostalgia did lead me to pick up Youngblood 0-5 for $4, though.

I did something similar back in June. A guy had at least 10 copies of the first and second prints....oh well.

good luck finding enough actors with foot deformities

Believe it or not, we featured an entire article on our italian fanzine on that topic.

Man, how much I hated Rob Liefeld and that "turn" (for lack of a better word) in the lives of the New Mutants. :P

I can't believe nobody laughed at the brilliant Rickles comment.

I waste so much top shelf material on you nerds. It's pathetic. :facepalm:

Hey Dice, you had me chuckling. (worship)

I do think you waste some good stuff on us.

it was aight.

You have to sift through all the dross to find the good stuff though.

Boom Boom, Cable, Cannonball, Domino, Feral, Shatterstar and Warpath. In later issues, X-Force's roster would include Siryn, Rictor and Sunspot.

Make the bad guy stryfe with deadpool as his main lieutenant, set it in eastern Europe, or a former Russian republic, maybe with one or more of the x-force appearing in the next x-men movie.

OR do Godfather II thing, telling the story of a Young Cable fighting in the future against Apocalypse with Stryfe as the main leiutenant. And at the same time tell the story an older Cable in the present leading X-Force (presumably also against Stryfe with Deadpool as a main lieutenant). I know it GF 2 its father/son, but you get the point.

Cable & the New Mutants storyline (The New Mutants #86–94 & New Mutants Annual #5) with parts of the X-Cutioner's Song storyline. I like it. To eventually lead into Age of Apocalypse.

Am I the only one that was excited at this prospect until I saw Leifeld's name attached to it?

I don't think his name is attached to it. I think he's attaching himself to it.

Much like a leech or a sea lamprey.