• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ST 110 CGC 9.0 oww

59 posts in this topic

Knowledge is power. If most collectors are merely looking at the GPA data and not checking these board sales, they may miss correctly bidding on the next 9.0 that comes up. It's true we don't know exactly how much this 9.0 went for but it was probably close to 10k.

I'm really glad I saw this thread.

I can't wait to see how high the HA 9.4 is going to go. Could it hit $40k?

Just wait until they announce George Clooney is playing Dr Strange and Vin Diesel is Dormammu this coming weekend in San Diego. 10K is going to look like a good deal (thumbs u

I hope neither are playing in this movie. Vin isn't bad but clooney only has one good movie. From dusk till dawn.

Knowledge is power. If most collectors are merely looking at the GPA data and not checking these board sales, they may miss correctly bidding on the next 9.0 that comes up. It's true we don't know exactly how much this 9.0 went for but it was probably close to 10k.

To think I could have bought it 2 years back ( when my good friend owned it ) for 10k :cry:

To think I could have bought it 2 years back ( when my good friend owned it ) for 10k :cry:

:foryou:

I hope neither are playing in this movie. Vin isn't bad but clooney only has one good movie. From dusk till dawn.

:screwy:

Clooney has been in some very good movies. And they weren't "From Dusk Til Dawn".

Clooney has been in some very good movies. And they weren't "From Dusk Til Dawn".

1st Congrats to both buyer and seller

2nd - Dusk til Dawn? Puh-leeeeeeze. I agree with Chrisco, Clooney has been in some incredible films.

The American, Syriana, The Descendents, Good Night and Good Luck, and Three Kings among many others are great films... people should give them a try, especially The American and Good Night and Good Luck.

2nd - Dusk til Dawn? Puh-leeeeeeze. I agree with Chrisco, Clooney has been in some incredible films.

The American, Syriana, The Descendents, Good Night and Good Luck, and Three Kings among many others are great films... people should give them a try, especially The American and Good Night and Good Luck.

And Out of Sight, Michael Clayton, Up in the Air.

o brother where art thou

Watch it!

:cloud9:

o brother where art thou

:cloud9:

To keep this on topic, o Foolkiller where art thou

If 9.0 got 10k then 8.0 should get 6500 and 7.0 4500

prices going up because it is still undervalued and just catching up with other books.

Only 450 on cgc census. still will go up in my opinion.

Buy it NOW!

That is why I bought two copies. My only big regret was that I sold my CGC 7.0 for only $1200 last November until the following year in March -- Marvel Comics announced Dr. Strange movie will come out in 2016.

It made me so mad!!!!

Also, I sold Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #134 CGC 9.0 and 9.2 with Neal Adams signatures for only $505 total before the announcement of new JLA movie comes out in few years.

It made me MOOORREE MAD!!! :mad::mad:

However, I still have Marvel Presents Guards of the Galaxy and Iron Man 55. :cool::cool:

My friend made me feeling better. He sold his Very Fine AF #15 seven years ago. It was sold for $105K. He sold it for only $1500.

He WAS VERY MAD! :mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad:

I think I can live with it.

prices going up because it is still undervalued and just catching up with other books.

Buy it NOW!

That is why I bought two copies. My only big regret was that I sold my CGC 7.0 for only $1200 last November until the following year in March -- Marvel Comics announced Dr. Strange movie will come out in 2016.

It made me so mad!!!!

Also, I sold Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #134 CGC 9.0 and 9.2 with Neal Adams signatures for only $505 total before the announcement of new JLA movie comes out in few years.

However, I still have Marvel Presents Guards of the Galaxy and Iron Man 55. :cool::cool:

My friend made me feeling better. He sold his Very Fine AF #15 seven years ago. It was sold for $105K. He sold it for only $1500.

He WAS VERY MAD! :mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad:

ouch!

Buy it NOW!

It made me so mad!!!!

ouch!

Even 7 years ago a vf af15 was a 30-40k comic!. 1500? I find that hard to believe (shrug)

Even 7 years ago a vf af15 was a 30-40k comic!. 1500? I find that hard to believe (shrug)

In the comic book world, you must learn to suspend your disbelief.

not in this instance. Too far fetched for me lol

Was the AF 15 unrestored though? Might have been restored for all we know
person claims it resold for 105k so would lend to unrestored condition

Maybe they meant 15,000 and just left off a zero. Even that is highly unlikely unless the seller lived in a cave with no Internet access to gauge the market (or even be in the same universe) . :devil: