• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,027 posts in this topic

Waiting on a sweet book that I had to trade several top quality JIM's to get. Hint: a scan of the book was once posted in this thread. It was not owned by a boardie until now............ hm:devil:

Ok spill it mister. :baiting: Can't be making posts like this and then leave us hanging. :ohnoez:

Waiting on a sweet book that I had to trade several top quality JIM's to get. Hint: a scan of the book was once posted in this thread. It was not owned by a boardie until now............ hm:devil:

Ok spill it mister. :baiting: Can't be making posts like this and then leave us hanging. :ohnoez:

C'mon Rich...don't be a tease! This ain't high school... :baiting:

Geez, can't a guy build a little SUSPENSE around here?!?! (shrug) Frankly I'm ASTONISHED at all your reactions!! :o You'd think I'd taken you all on a JOURNEY INTO..................... :sick: Alright, alright, enough of that!! :sumo:

In answer to Andrew's question, the title is indeed TTA.

And its a very low #.

How low you ask?

The only lower # would be

Geez, can't a guy build a little SUSPENSE around here?!?! (shrug) Frankly I'm ASTONISHED at all your reactions!! :o You'd think I'd taken you all on a JOURNEY INTO..................... :sick: Alright, alright, enough of that!! :sumo:

And its a very low #.

How low you ask?

Why did it have to be a math puzzle!!! :frustrated:

best-exam-14.jpg

And its a very low #.

How low you ask?

Why did it have to be a math puzzle!!! :frustrated:

best-exam-14.jpg

lol 'cause that's da way Korvac rolls :banana:

And its a very low #.

How low you ask?

Ok I give up! (shrug):banana:

Edited by Silver Surfer

Don't think I'll need to upgrade this one any time soon:

tta2.jpg

Good thing the seller did a decent job packing it as the priority box it was in was trashed doh!:o:censored:

I had a Priority box show up today with slabs in it and it looks like someone took the wide end of a pick to it and chopped a hole. doh! Luckily nothing was damaged. With that 9.2 you should sell your undercopy to us poor underlings. :wishluck:

DRX

Thanks guys. (thumbs u I'm real excited to have it!! Those early TTA's in HG are few + far between, as we know. Sadly no undercopy on this one. I tried for the 7.5 copy that sold in the last year, think it was ebay, but came up short. Sometimes losing is winning :acclaim:

Thanks guys. (thumbs u I'm real excited to have it!! Those early TTA's in HG are few + far between, as we know. Sadly no undercopy on this one. I tried for the 7.5 copy that sold in the last year, think it was ebay, but came up short. Sometimes losing is winning :acclaim:

INSANE copy Rich! Why that must be the highest graded copy in the UNIVERSE!

:headbang::headbang:

:gossip: 2 headbangs for #2!