• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Got my JIM #1 :) Hadn't planned on buying a few books here, but I figure I won't see this book in my minimum grade and PQ ranges very often at all. Thanks to Andy for the book.

That is a JIM #50 :gossip: Not the #1 :baiting: I know I know....you consider that the first pre hero in JIM. Maybe it's better you don't want the #1...gives me a better shot of winning/buying one. :cloud9: Nice 50!!! I might have one on the way to me also. :wishluck:

Great book! :applause:

Dont forget ST 75 - its a killer to get in grade. It took me 15 years to find this copy!

ST_75.jpg

Got my JIM #1 :) Hadn't planned on buying a few books here, but I figure I won't see this book in my minimum grade and PQ ranges very often at all. Thanks to Andy for the book.

IMG_6773_zps6556514d.jpg

I saw that one, too. Figured it would not last long. Another stellar acquisition.

(thumbs u