• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Picked these up at Wizard World Boston. yay.gifyay.gif

When I have time to post nice scans I will, but the JIM 76 variant is in the Fine- range, and the other two are probably F+. I was pretty happy to find them. Not much else for me at the show.

f3f00281.jpg

TOS-11-80.jpg

979260-ComicBook0594.JPG

I wanted to post my similar copy, only mine is very fuzzy due to the fact that the scanner won't get in through the slab. Yours is nicer and mine is graded by the others....as a Fine+ 6.5.

Great Book

979260-ComicBook0594.JPG.c915e01e6481f696e1e992889253e098.JPG

Edited by comicdey

Wow, a White Mountain book no doubt? Now that is one of the more classic and key pre-hero books around

Yes, it's a WM.

Wow, a White Mountain book no doubt? Now that is one of the more classic and key pre-hero books around

Yes, it's a WM.

That is a ridiculously nice book. And a prototype Dr. Doom cover, to boot! 27_laughing.gif

Was the winner of the 9.2 Circle 8 JIM #46 that just sold on eBay a board member?

Yes, it's a WM.

That is a ridiculously nice book. And a prototype Dr. Doom cover, to boot! 27_laughing.gif

Was the winner of the 9.2 Circle 8 JIM #46 that just sold on eBay a board member?

Not me. Link?

And a prototype Dr. Doom cover, to boot!

It would have been on the stands the same month as FF #5. So less a prototype than Kirby in the habit of drawing a specific iron mask. Cooler cover than FF #5 though thumbsup2.gif