• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,011 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I also sent in my Werewolf by Night #32 (1st Moon Knight) to get graded.  The plan was to sell that one too for the Dr Strange, but I'm having second thoughts.  I've loved Moon Knight since I was 7 years old and the new TV show might be great.  However comic prices are freaking me out lately and I don't want to miss out.  What do you all think?  Trade Bronze for Silver?

That was my progression, BUT I bought my bronze off the spinner racks.

Sold Bronze to buy Silver.

Then I sold Silver to buy PHMs & Gold.

It's all about what you enjoy. My tastes have changed during my time in the hobby.

-bc

1 minute ago, bc said:

That was my progression, BUT I bought my bronze off the spinner racks.

Sold Bronze to buy Silver.

Then I sold Silver to buy PHMs & Gold.

It's all about what you enjoy. My tastes have changed during my time in the hobby.

-bc

This is probably a healthier way to collect than my way of collecting. I just can’t let go of anything I buy, so I have to scrape up more money to get new stuff.

Now if you’ll let me have your therapist number, I’ll be on my way.

42 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I now have a run of Strange Tales from #67-168 except for......  #110.  Obviously I'm itching to get one so I'm going to sell my Amazing Spider-Man #129 when it gets back from CGC to raise money.  In an ideal world I'd like to keep both but I always liked Dr. Strange better than the Punisher.  Anyway I'm going to post one ST cover a day until I get to #109.  I'm hoping that will keep me focused on saving for #110 and not to spend the money on something else.  

Strange Tales #067.jpg

Wow, that's quite an accomplishment!!! Congratulations!!! I look forward to seeing you roll them out one at a time!!

51 minutes ago, mysterio said:

It’s about time they made another toy from a pre-hero monster. Just got this from Hasbro Pulse. 

031A3717-2E83-400E-AEB8-74FE6F0A4D4D.jpeg

He looks cool.  It's too bad that Xemnu is a build-a-figure though and you can't just buy him outright.  My Fin Fang Foom is a B-A-F too and I had to spend money on all these toys I didn't want in order to get Foom body parts.

4 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

The first Kirby cover on the title.  It's cool, but JIM #52 is better in my opinion.

Strange Tales #068.jpg

Strange Tales of Startled Blondes.

image.png.16df4de4e0f6ead576b749763ad41cff.png       image.png.888941d895af202f2f8e0d349dcf435a.png

-bc

2 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

He looks cool.  It's too bad that Xemnu is a build-a-figure though and you can't just buy him outright.  My Fin Fang Foom is a B-A-F too and I had to spend money on all these toys I didn't want in order to get Foom body parts.

It's SO funny that the topic of toys came up, as the other day, I bought THIS figure! I'm such a child .... 

Fin Fang Foom figure.jpg

2 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Speaking of just buying things, I bought this about 10 minutes ago and can't WAIT to get it!!! 

Tales to Astonish 14 7.5 ow-w front.jpg

(thumbsu

Dang, you got some Krang!

Krang! You know he's a bad dude 'cause they had to repeat his name 4 times on the cover.

How does he move with those wimpy little brush feet? Krang!

-bc

PS - Krang!