• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,012 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Broke down and bought a complete Zemnu off eBay. Paid a little over $100, and figured that was a pretty safe value with some of the individual figures from the wave (like Red Skull) already selling for over $50 MIB. He's in temporary display in one of my bookcases before I figure out his permanent home. (It is an iPhone pic, so sorry if it rotates on your end.)

IMG_0379.jpg

Very cool man!

My Fin Fang Foom statue is perched on the Gerber guides :)

-bc

32 minutes ago, bc said:

Very cool man!

My Fin Fang Foom statue is perched on the Gerber guides :)

-bc

Nice! Mine is in a Detolf with a minibust I picked up cheap because it didn't have a box. My dilemma is whether I try to shoehorn Xemnu into that part of the display to keep a pre-hero aesthetic or leave FFF by himself and put Xemnu someplace else.

IMG_0382.jpg

1 hour ago, Frisco Larson said:

One from last night.

Journey into Mystery 69.jpg

Nice pickup! I considered going after the JIM #28 harder, but it was an upgrade and I have other books in my sights that would actually chip away at the want list. So I let it go with only a moderate fight.

1 minute ago, Frisco Larson said:

Well, have the two that we got so far. I'm betting there will be more. Comiclink has been getting some stellar PHM books lately!!! 

The VAST majority of my slabbed PHMs come from Clink auctions. Grabbed a few here and there from ComicConnect, HA & ebay, but CLink seems to have the best inventory on a regular basis.

-bc