• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,012 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

"Perfectly aligned cover price"

That's got to add 10%, surely :bigsmile:

Odd that all the others have the bottom half of the price shifted to the left. None on HA are shifted to the right.

-bc

2 minutes ago, bc said:

Odd that all the others have the bottom half of the price shifted to the left. None on HA are shifted to the right.

-bc

The press maintenance man must have been a .

6 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

We like an Alan :cloud9:

While I'm here, I just saw this copy of TOS #1 on eBay UK - I never noticed the misaligned 10c price before:

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.94187187e28e436321a3fdf5ff90ae02.jpg

A quick check at Heritage, and it seems all copies had it. Has anyone got a perfectly aligned copy?

I’ll have to buy a copy first, and then I’ll let you know 

These are the two I have owned, keeper on top and former undercopy on the bottom. I only had the raw scan handy for the undercopy, hence its better size and clarity. Looks like I downgraded, at least in terms of the price printing. :whatthe:  Just one more thing I never noticed before it was pointed out here, and now I will never be able to unsee it.

TOS01CGC70.jpg

TOS01CGC25.jpg

Edited by mysterio