• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2013 (unofficial-official thread)...

148 posts in this topic

Awesome cosplay costumes :applause:

I really like WW and PowerGirl ^^

How shallow! Boobs do NOT make the costume. :taptaptap::baiting:

Nor do costumes make the Boobs. Those usually involve some sort of surgeon.

The female cosplayers anatomy you are discussing is now spelled "bewbs". Don't get behind the times (tsk)

Ol' One-eye:

i-jDz6JQC-L.jpg

(worship)

That's quite a codpiece he's wearing. :eek: I'm not sure which one-eye in that pic you're referring to, but I find neither to be worthy of worship. :sick:

lol He's tweeting that the codpiece is all natural.

Thanks for the pictures.

Its always amazing to see how the streets of San Diego get during SDCC.

I know its less people, but if you go two blocks from NYCC, you wouldn't even know that a convention was going on.

...or Monkey Paw or Karl Strauss. Or take the ferry over to Coronado Brewing. :)

[font:Times New Roman]Karl Strauss is excellent. We dined and imbibed there a couple of years ago; highly recommended.

Here is another of our favorites: Downtown Johnny Brown's. in many ways it reminds me of a British free house in that there's a constant rotation of brews offered.[/font]

20130717_132347_zps63879262.jpg

20130717_133018_zpsbaf3f21b.jpg

20130717_133010_zps875c9cda.jpg

20130717_133028_zps838e78b3.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]Next up, ...the convention!!![/font]

...... one day into the con and you're already sideways.. :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u