• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Wow! Hadn't looked in a while, but prices have really taken a nose dive on this title! $17.00 for a 1-6 w/Ottley? Whoa!

Was going to list another 1-6 set, but I'll just hold for now. Haven't seen a drop like that since NBC passed on The Sixth Gun...

Wow! Hadn't looked in a while, but prices have really taken a nose dive on this title 17.00 for a 1-6 w/Ottley? Whoa!

Was going to list another 1-6 set, but I'll just hold for now. Haven't seen a drop like that since NBC passed on The Sixth Gun...

That was a lucky purchase ended in the middle of the night i think i just watched a couple of regular 1-5 sets sell for 50 plus.

I wasn't tracking that auction, so I can't see it until tomorrow, but I'm going to say it was a bad time to end.

Looking at auctions from yesterday still show health.

Prices are down, yes, but most likely due to the gap between issues.

I wasn't tracking that auction, so I can't see it until tomorrow, but I'm going to say it was a bad time to end.

Looking at auctions from yesterday still show health.

Prices are down, yes, but most likely due to the gap between issues.

+1 smart man.

Wow! Hadn't looked in a while, but prices have really taken a nose dive on this title! $17.00 for a 1-6 w/Ottley? Whoa!

Too late to get out now, might as well be arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic