• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Midtown Downtown had a healthy stack on the shelf, which started at 1:1 but the 7b was starting to get cherry-picked out. I may or may not have contributed to that trend...

Midtown Times Square is Sold Out of 7B, they might get back orders tomorrow, the Grand Central has the most, and Downtown will sell out today.

Anyone notice on Ebay there are 3 different letter colorings of the 7B cover?

There is one that is an actual photo with the red lettering. I think the others may be rips from the pre-order image of it, not what was actually printed.

Can anybody confirm?

I think the key is that LCS's that got them specifically 'ordered' them. None of my LCS apparently heard about it. No one should have trouble walking in to any LCS and getting a 7A.

Then again a couple of my stores also have a policy against ordering 2nd printings.

Edited by krighton

This will be a good test case. Personally, I believe that the b cover was under ordered by shops but ordered in bulk by speculators. My hypothesis is that this will lead to an initially high price when the LCS's sell out but when the DCBS, TFAW and Midtown mail orders start arriving, the b cover will be available in abundance on eBay. The price for the b cover will then begin to taper down leading to cover a being tougher to find in the long run. :juggle:

I gave my LCS the Diamond code a couple of weeks ago to add one to my pull file. Apparently my copy was the only one they got in. They had it marked down as a 1:25. The owner cashed me out and I asked him if they are 1:1's or not and he said he wasn't sure. He was going to find out for me and if they are 1:1's and he is going to give me a refund on the difference of the cover price. I love my LCS they are good people.

IMAG0905_zpsbb34f322.jpg

I gave my LCS the Diamond code a couple of weeks ago to add one to my pull file. Apparently my copy was the only one they got in. They had it marked down as a 1:25. The owner cashed me out and I asked him if they are 1:1's or not and he said he wasn't sure. He was going to find out for me and if they are 1:1's and he is going to give me a refund on the difference of the cover price. I love my LCS they are good people.

The alternate cover wasn't a 1:25. You should not have to spend $15 for it. Cover price only. Definitely ask for a refund.

-shawn