• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Just got back three of my later printings back from CGC, and they all have to go back. CGC forgot to put the printings on the label :tonofbricks:, and they are all 9.8. Oh well (shrug)

I've heard of this happening to other people on the additional printings of #1.

That is scary....

Just got back three of my later printings back from CGC, and they all have to go back. CGC forgot to put the printings on the label :tonofbricks:, and they are all 9.8. Oh well (shrug)

Drop them off at a CGC booth the next time you get to a show they set up at. Error labels are not reholders, so they will accept them at shows and this way you don't have to pay to ship the books back to Sarasota. I do this with all the error slabs I've gotten and it works perfectly. You'll have the books back like 2-3 weeks after the show.

Drop them off at a CGC booth the next time you get to a show they set up at. Error labels are not reholders, so they will accept them at shows and this way you don't have to pay to ship the books back to Sarasota. I do this with all the error slabs I've gotten and it works perfectly. You'll have the books back like 2-3 weeks after the show.

Good to know, I've some mislabeled books I needed to send back. Guess I'll do that next month in person at Special Edition NYC. Thanks (thumbs u

Good to know, I've some mislabeled books I needed to send back. Guess I'll do that next month in person at Special Edition NYC. Thanks (thumbs u

No worries! For a couple of years the CGC booth was my first stop at WW Austin to drop off error labels that I had either purchased or had graded that needed fixing. Since it is their mistake they are always very cool about taking them at shows and getting them turned around. It's much better than having to spend money and risk damage mailing them.

up we go again :applause:

Manifest Destiny 4 13,291

Manifest Destiny 5 14,152

Manifest Destiny 6 14,851

Nice and steady. Clearly a sign of growing readership and not only driven by speculation. That being said, I think we all know that #7 will have a high print run because of the McFarline cover.

us the McFarl cover the only cover or is the frog cover still coming out...I ordered both.

I ordered both as well but it seems dcbs was the only place taking pre-orders for the variant cover. were all the other retailers unaware of this book? I cant see that happening... ???

us the McFarl cover the only cover or is the frog cover still coming out...I ordered both.

I ordered both as well but it seems dcbs was the only place taking pre-orders for the variant cover. were all the other retailers unaware of this book? I cant see that happening... ???

I'm not seeing it on their website. Is it gone already?

I'm not seeing it on their website. Is it gone already?

It was in last months pre orders at DCBS. Already gone now.