• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

anyone grab the tpb? I was just wondering if it had any extras.

The OCD in me wants to grab it just so I have everything but the cheapskate in me is saying don't bother (and wait for a possible pimp HC)

nothing, the first page has the title and creator list on the 2nd page and the story starts on the 3rd page, the next to last page ends with "to be continued" and the last page has the typical ad list for skybound TPBs. No extras or sketches or story boards, nothing.

Does anyone know where I can order a copy of the McFarlane Silvestri Variant of Issue #7? Much Apprec!

Orders for this book had to be in by May 19th (2 days ago). That said i'm sure there will be plenty available on the shelves and online stores.

Got a great sketch yesterday at the Comic Book Shop in Wilmington, DE from Manifest Destiny artist Matthew Roberts. Zombie Jensen!

walkingdead109_sketch_jensen_sm1.jpg

WTTB!! We go to the same Comic Shop! Sarah and Titus are great! (thumbs u

Martinez did an interview with Mathew Roberts at the signing for his Pie Cast. You can listen to the 8 minute interview here: Extra Slice # 5 - Interview with Matthew Roberts at The Comic Book Shop

I think the comic will continue to do fine as long as there are still more big reveals/adventures coming.

The speculation on PP 10/11 was ridiculous. MD might not quite be there. I always tell my one small LCS owner about MD and he kind of blows it off lol.