• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Quick question for those that have ordered from dcbs. I preordered the #7 b cover. This is my only order from them. When will they ship it, the same week they come in? I picked economy shipping. I even emailed them asking the same question and never got a reply. Thanks in advance.

Usually the same week. I pre-ordered 20 of these the day the cover was announced, and 1 month later I got cut to 2.

That's odd. My order was not allocated. Then again I spend quite a bit with them as well.

My order was not cut either, but i only ordered 7 copies. My LCS ordered 3 of each cover for me as well so I should have 10 of the B covers. I never got an email saying they cut it back so I assume it's not cut.

John91c, when you say they ship on a monthly basis, if this is my only order, will they ship this week or just wait till the end of the month?

Usually the same week. I pre-ordered 20 of these the day the cover was announced, and 1 month later I got cut to 2.

That's odd. My order was not allocated. Then again I spend quite a bit with them as well.

I have averaged $200/month with them, but I have only been using them for 6 months. Maybe that is why?

My order was not cut either, but i only ordered 7 copies. My LCS ordered 3 of each cover for me as well so I should have 10 of the B covers. I never got an email saying they cut it back so I assume it's not cut.

John91c, when you say they ship on a monthly basis, if this is my only order, will they ship this week or just wait till the end of the month?

You can pay an additional $6.25 for twice a month shipping or $12.95 for weekly shipments this is on top of the normal $6.25 shipping charge which is once a month.

I don't know when they ship (certain time of month, etc)

Edited by John91C

It seems like everyone ordered 10+ copies of #7 cover B hoping for another #1 cover B. You getting your order cut by a few copies is a money saver. The only person who is going to make money is the person who is first to market with CGC 9.8.

It seems like everyone ordered 10+ copies of #7 cover B hoping for another #1 cover B. You getting your order cut by a few copies is a money saver. The only person who is going to make money is the person who is first to market with CGC 9.8.

I agree. It is a great looking cover but that is the gist of it.

Well, tomorrow we get to read #7!! Also get to find out if my dinky little LCS actually gets my order right. 3 of each cover, and if I was a betting man i'd say he only gets the A covers. But I did let him know the day they were available for preorder (B cover), and he said he ordered mine and a few for the shelf. Diamond on the other hand seems always to mess his order up. Anywho, i think we have all waited long enough for the new issue. 1 more day!!

Edited by lateralus38

DCBS managed not to screw up my Cover A/B order. Got what I asked for, wouldn't have mind a bit of allocation on Cover B :lol:

;) when the charge hit my account I was like wtf!! then I realize I ordered a decent handful

There will be plenty to go around ;)

And DCBS ships on Monday sometimes. But no matter when they ship mine, I always get my order on the Tuesday ... FedEx ground to So. cal is s l o w :sorry: