• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

:hi: emezy

No, I'm on the wife's iPad. One of my kids blew my computer up but thanks for the offer. I'm sure it will be here tomorrow assuming the tornado sharks don't get us.

yeah they have free CBR apps for the Ipad hope those sharks don't get to them first.

:hi: emezy

No, I'm on the wife's iPad. One of my kids blew my computer up but thanks for the offer. I'm sure it will be here tomorrow assuming the tornado sharks don't get us.

yeah they have free CBR apps for the Ipad hope those sharks don't get to them first.

Bwahahahahaha :roflmao:

I already have 23 copies of #1 and keep buying more when I stumble across possible 9.8s in stores. They don't seem to be selling off the rack though, midtown and forbidden have loads. Buy them you guys!!! Buy them so I feel better about having so many!!! BUY THEEEEM!! :baiting:

Read the issue today and liked it. I am in for the entire run and here is why.

In the back Chris Dingess put a letter about himself in the book. I loved it. It could have easily been one of us and for that I am in for his entire run.

As an ex-history teacher this one is going to be really enjoyable for me. I loved the St. Louis touch already.

Edited by Fastballspecial