• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

See history channel Vikings. It's not bad at all.

2nd person this week to tell me that. Didn't know it was history channel, will do.

Amazing show no question you will enjoy it. (thumbs u

+1

Vikings and Game of Thrones on Sunday nights for me. Ragnar is pure badass (thumbs u

Well Sang, thanks for the 3-4 hours of my life I just gave to Vikings. Great show, big fan.

Just imagine MD is made in the same manner as Vikings and we've got a HUGE hit!

I get co-creator credit for this, once the networks come a calling :P

I was working a busy show this past weekend so only just gotten around to reading this. Really enjoyed it. Loving the historical/monster aspect and agree this would make a great tv show.

As usual, I only own one copy and we've sold out at the shop so no vested interest in liking it. Can't wait for issue 2.

Finally got to read it and even though I read all of your positive comments, I thought it would be and average book for me. Boy was I wrong. I have no idea if this will be a long term winner but that 1st issue was incredibly good. Thanks to all who recommended it. :applause:

I just got back from my LCS, they had about 20 copies of this left, with two of them being the Ottley variant. I have heard/read enough about this that I picked up one each of the covers.

Ultimate Comics in the RTP/Durham/Chapel Hill area, folks. Go snag 'em up!

-slym

How much would these copies cost and are they limiting the number of copies one could buy?

I beleive they said $10 each, and with only 250 of them out there, I would guess there will be some osrt of limit, but who knows?

-slym