• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

correct but Marvel can change anything and no one calls them out on it. They can do no wrong :whistle:

yeah, but I do believe this was thought through...

Like the comics - Jarvis was included in the origin plot as the Crimson Cowl...

I assume that in the movie the Stark A.I. "Jarvis" is warped to become evil.

As usual my reaction to the trailer is different that those of the fanboy masses.

I'm sure the movie itself will be entertaining, but my reaction to the teaser trailer was simply "meh." Very underwhelming. Just a patchwork of random moments. And I cannot stand Ultron's voice. It made sense why I felt that way. It's James Spader and I am not a Spader fan.

I am eager for a more telling trailer to come out.

:popcorn:

Doesn't Ultron look like Death's Head???

I felt the same way about it, looked good enough, but I'm not feeling amazed by it or anything. I do like Spader, but wish the voice would have sounded more mechanical. Maybe it is just me.

I do like Spader, but wish the voice would have sounded more mechanical. Maybe it is just me.

Nope, I thought the same thing.

Spoiler!

I bet that metal dude is bad.

lol

That Hulkbuster is one bad looking suit - but in a good way.

:insane:

Xvdi0ca.png

Lets hope it stands up to the Hulk.

The ones in Iron Man 3 kept falling apart. :whistle:

You should let it go. :whistle:

I was very disapointed with Iron Man 3 - so much I can't even watch it anymore.

So, I understand the pain lingering with the suits falling apart, what they did to the mandarin, ruining the Extremis story...

But, I don't think they will make that mistake again.

I was very disapointed with Iron Man 3 - so much I can't even watch it anymore.

So, I understand the pain lingering with the suits falling apart, what they did to the mandarin, ruining the Extremis story...

But, I don't think they will make that mistake again.

I hope you're right... Iron Man 3 was just terrible!

Question / statement: The cloud in the beginning is Terrogin, Scarlet Witch and QS are seen before they have powers in a crowd. Then they are changed into inhumans of some kind. Speculated but opens the world to the xmen replacement.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Whedon does it again, it seems.

Honestly, how can you tell? It's two minutes of explosions. I will see it opening night but the trailers says nothing about how good it'll be, all it says is there is another superhero movie coming out.

Jim

It looks like between this one and the first one, they are pretty much saying the same thing.

Interesting breakdown of the trailer.

Age of Ultron trailer review

I'm still holding strong to this potentially having something to do with HYDRA, especially with Andy Serkis being cast in a role. It is very possible he is Ulysses Klaw or Baron Zemo...at least that's one of my theories. Keep in mind there was a minor reference to Klaw in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. during episode 2. A comment made by Talbot when he was talking to Lance.

But we are a ways off until this movie comes out. So more details will probably slowly make their way out.