• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2014, July 23-27, San Diego, Ca.

642 posts in this topic

I got 4 days plus preview night for my wife and myself.

I got in after 20 minutes while my wife's browser (and her PC) is still waiting.

I guess it is simply luck. I would be better to know what your position in line is though.

I have not received the acknowledgment email yet though.

So what I can tell is that groups of people are all signing into separate computers that way whomever gets to the front can buy for the other 2. The person that already has a ticket bought for him from the first person can still buy tickets for 3 of his friends once he reaches the front of the line even though he already has a ticket. hmmm

So what I can tell is that groups of people are all signing into separate computers that way whomever gets to the front can buy for the other 2. The person that already has a ticket bought for him from the first person can still buy tickets for 3 of his friends once he reaches the front of the line even though he already has a ticket. hmmm

yep. this is what my group did. fwiw, i posted something here offering to join up with others, but nobody took me up on it. i just killed my session.