• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2014, July 23-27, San Diego, Ca.

642 posts in this topic

Luckily my friend got in and bought Thursday and Sunday tix for us both. Now we will need to wait for the general sales to see if we can add in Friday or Saturday (I know, even a slimmer chance of getting in then). Hopefully we can add additional single days! In any event, if we don't get either Friday or Saturday later we will need to figure out if we will cancel Sunday and go for just one day, or just hang out for two days in the middle without going to the con.

Luckily my friend got in and bought Thursday and Sunday tix for us both. Now we will need to wait for the general sales to see if we can add in Friday or Saturday (I know, even a slimmer chance of getting in then). Hopefully we can add additional single days! In any event, if we don't get either Friday or Saturday later we will need to figure out if we will cancel Sunday and go for just one day, or just hang out for two days in the middle without going to the con.

Can we cancel badges?

I'm not going all the way to SD for Thursday and Sunday.

Can we cancel badges?

Traditionally, you could cancel up To a certain date, like May 15 or something, and then they would hold one last sale from the returns in June or so

Can we cancel badges?

You can but that will shut you out for pre-reg next year.

Can we cancel badges?

Never considered that .Thanks for the heads up!

Sounds like they were finally able to get me Sunday. Still in the waiting room myself. This is atrocious. I can guarantee that people that showed up after 9 got in before me.

How?

To qualify for pre-reg next year you have to have tickets this year. But I'm not sure that will work next year, as they've said they might only offer pre-reg to people who actually attended the con

Sounds like they were finally able to get me Sunday. Still in the waiting room myself. This is atrocious. I can guarantee that people that showed up after 9 got in before me.

How?

I can't see how there were 100k people in that queue before they went live. Maybe, but I feel like latecomers had a chance before me.

Can we cancel badges?

Never considered that .Thanks for the heads up!

Hope you live close to the con...

If you have to be there to personally pick up the badges and you have to travel a distance, will it be worth it? I am in Chicago and I would have cancel after open reg if I didn't get tickets.

I was unable to participate but had 2 friends try. The 1st person registered at 7:30 am and the second at 8:30 am. At 9:20, the 7:30 earned all 4 days and preview. We tried placing my member ID in but it didn't work since I didn't have tickets last year. I tried.

The 8:30 entry never made it to the front line and we watched all the stupid yellow updates. 2 hours later waiting for his que, he was kicked out of the system.

I was nervous just seeing the drama. Watching the blue spinning button like a crazy person.

Open registatron here I come!!!