• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fraud #15 ?

628 posts in this topic

I don't get why everyone's so upset. Seems like a sweet deal. Just set my max bid to 5000, hopefully I win. It says that it might come out a 6 or 7 from CGC...MAYBE EVEN HIGHER! But what's weird is that all of the pictures of the comic are already slabbed. I don't get it. Oh well.

I got an email back from him stating that he was reporting me to ebay for harassment. This was after I sent him an email asking him where he got off, more or less.

Doosher.

He did not respond to me.

ScreenShot2013-07-23at115401PM.png

Then he should already know he is doomed, was doomed from the start by way of this motley crew of comic-heaven sheriffs.

-slym

I don't get why everyone's so upset. Seems like a sweet deal. Just set my max bid to 5000, hopefully I win. It says that it might come out a 6 or 7 from CGC...MAYBE EVEN HIGHER! But what's weird is that all of the pictures of the comic are already slabbed. I don't get it. Oh well.

HA! My max is at $75000, I shall be the owner of the reprint AF15!!!

both of my accounts were blocked from bidding

:pullhair:

Bid tomorrow young padawan as the auction is closing... before he has time to cancel your bid. Think of it as reverse sniping.

t_not_sure_if_trolling_or_just_retardedjpgpagespeedcejioi5hsumh.jpg

-slym

My $6,000 bid just got cancelled as well.

There may be several more bids in there that are questionable, but he just hasn't figured it out just yet. hm

Stuff like this is why I don't use eBay anymore.

Thank God for these boards.

I find quite a bit of stuff on eBay... when I go shopping for the smaller items though I make sure it is through a reputable seller. Sparklecity comes to mind. When I have shopped for $1000+ books I go through the auction houses.

I suggest we go to group PM to avoid any unwanted eyes and so that none of our bids get canceled since he seems to be blocking people that post what their max is and matching it up that way. Just a suggestion though.

This board is awesome. There is some poor guy being protected from being cheated out of thousands by you guys and will most likely never know it... The fact that the seller might be a board member and appear to have used a board members photo is even more disconcerting.

I suggest we go to group PM to avoid any unwanted eyes and so that none of our bids get canceled since he seems to be blocking people that post what their max is and matching it up that way. Just a suggestion though.

Throw me into the PM if you want.

13 people's bids have been canceled so far lol

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&rt=nc&item=231019679403

I'd bet at least 20 people have reported it so far, and with that many canceled bids it really does look bad on eBay's part for not removing it yet.

Throw me into the PM if you want.

sure who else should be in it?

13 people's bids have been canceled so far lol

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&rt=nc&item=231019679403

I'd bet at least 20 people have reported it so far, and with that many canceled bids it really does look bad on eBay's part for not removing it yet.

Ebay dosen't usually care as long as they get their cut you would think they would at least feel bad knowing their letting a hard working stiff get scammed.

Who to blame, Ebay or the scammer?

And thine scum shall consume thyself.

Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother. And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm. -- Isaiah 9:19-20

Who to blame, Ebay or the scammer?

And thine scum shall consume thyself.

Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother. And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm. -- Isaiah 9:19-20

FreeCards.jpg