• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

42 posts in this topic

What's the other book you want instead? You know we'll help you decide!

Can't say that but let's just say it was a book that I got CRUSHED on at auction awhile back but I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to go significantly cheaper this time around and be in my hands finally :wishluck:

After seeing how crappy the mandarin was in Iron Man.. sell sell

Pigs get fat .. Hogs get Slaughtered .....

Ultron always was just another turd in the punchbowl.

lol

+ lol

I warned you i wanted to see just how hot it really was! I dont sell Avengers books lightly brothas! :devil:

don't be sorry if people are paying 2 to 3 hundred for toilet paper then this book has the value gl with your sale

If you could trade it for a 9.8 WD 1 would you?

Not an offer just curious. Nice book. I suspect $3,500 is the top til movie Ultron is awesome.

I don't think I would make that trade. Not that WD1 won't be worth more in the long run but not at this point IMO. Right now, you put a 9.8 WD1 and a 9.6 Avengers 55 on eBay and I'm 99% sure the Avengers 55 is going to go for more and most likely significantly more.