• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 55 Club!!!

45 posts in this topic

My inventory notebook says I have a VF copy of #55. Hold me a spot. Wish I had some doubles. :tonofbricks::cry:

Yeah right! I'm suuuuure you've got one. lol

Kinda wanna sell it due to this super dumb hype. lol I would not be surprised if this boosts any cheap first appearances of characters who have been dead for years. Worth a shot buying dupes of them if they are announced in any upcoming movies. Look at the facts....Rocket Racoon..Star Lord....Groot...Ulton. If you would have talking about these firsts being worth some money years ago....everyone would have laughed. All these firsts were dollar books besides the Groot...and that was not because of Groot...it was just a Pre Hero that you did not see a lot.

I got lucky and was able to join the 55 club three times on Monday, and twice on Tuesday. I've since sold my five membership cards. Ditto that (five books as well) for number 54. I've never flipped a single comic book before this week. It was quite an opportunity, but it felt weird too.

bought an Avengers collection years ago grades are all over the place. The 54 and 67 are reader quality, fortunately this is a decent mid-grade. Wish I would have hopped on the few I was looking back a couple of months ago. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. hm I think I heard somewhere that there's going to be a Captain Carrot & His Amazing Zoo Crew flick and Elmer will be hunting the wabbit.

9bdf.jpg

I joined a better #55 club :roflmao:

IMG_0480.jpg

(thumbs u

I managed to get into both clubs fairly cheaply. IM #55 in Fine for $26 several years ago, and Avengers #55 in VG/FN for $45 a few hours after the news about Ultron hit.