• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Yep but for some reason his shill JD Glitch is still active

It's possible the mods locked that account and just didn't announce it in the forum. The last post with it was at 9:32 this morning.

well he can still receive PM's

You can still receive pm's without an active account here. They're routed through Google and stored on their servers.

Whats wrong with Jeffro?

Nothing but the PM club is warning everyone about him. lol

He's so bad, I even got a PM

We all did.

I want to know who is on the Warn All Helpless Boardies List henceforth to be known as the WAH Boardies list?

Jeffro

Park

Who else?

lol I love that you put yourself on the list. You think pretty highly of yourself, huh?

From my understanding, no one cares about you :fear:

I've got an ASM 34 in VG with your name on it if you call Park your daddy.

lol

Whats wrong with Jeffro?

Nothing but the PM club is warning everyone about him. lol

He's so bad, I even got a PM

We all did.

I want to know who is on the Warn All Helpless Boardies List henceforth to be known as the WAH Boardies list?

Jeffro

Park

Who else?

lol I love that you put yourself on the list. You think pretty highly of yourself, huh?

From my understanding, no one cares about you :fear:

I've got an ASM 34 in VG with your name on it if you call Park your daddy.

hm

[]You can still receive pm's without an active account here. They're routed through

If this is true, I think I may send him a heartwarming, fuzzy feeling P.M. as only I am capable of. :facepalm:

I was kidding. lol

wh-what? so he is still active?

I think I saw him rock climbing and playing volleyball with a girl in one of those tampon commercials....so I would say "yes".

Symbiotic banned

Shiller, violating suspension.

It's about time. :applause:

but, but, he admitted he really screwed up,..................he was sorry,...............he, he, he wanted to be part of the community. he, he, was a lying sack of krud. :acclaim:

Symbiotic banned

but, but, he admitted he really screwed up,..................he was sorry,...............he, he, he wanted to be part of the community. he, he, was a lying sack of krud. :acclaim:

I'm sure he wants to make it better. :roflmao:

Symbiotic banned

I'm sure he wants to make it better. :roflmao:

I believe in 15th chances. :acclaim:

• Administrator

Shill accounts are, for the most part, banned without announcement or ceremony. The less attention for them the better. The strike system and announcement process is for legit community members so people know what's up. It's not for shills and not for spammers.