• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

The Good, the Bad and the DickWeasel

Pauly Shore just got a phone call

pauly252520shore.jpg

The allowance of Pauly Shore having a career is evidence of the existence of an Illuminati. Watching him makes the populace dumber and more susceptible to suggestion.

pauly252520shore.jpg

The allowance of Pauly Shore having a career is evidence of the existence of an Illuminati. Watching him makes the populace dumber and more susceptible to suggestion.

This

pauly252520shore.jpg

and Wyclef is also part of the illuminati.

All of his songs have subliminal messages about beating up woman. Plus he was in on the Destiny's Child - Beyonce theory.

pauly252520shore.jpg

All of his songs have subliminal messages about beating up woman. Plus he was in on the Destiny's Child - Beyonce theory.

Unfamiliar with that theory... please elaborate...

I do like the single version of Gone til' November by Wyclef Jean that was basically strings and guitar- the version that does NOT have Canibus in it.

pauly252520shore.jpg

I do like the single version of Gone til' November by Wyclef Jean that was basically strings and guitar. The version that does NOT have Canibus in it.

So it comes down to similarities.

1. The Fugees song ready or not, written by Wyclef, did you know the hook was originally supposed to be spoken by Wyclef? "Ready or not, hear I come, you can't hide. Going to find you, and make you love me"

2. Wycleaf's song 911 featuring Mary J Blige - Why is Mary J calling 911? Listen to the lyrics

- What Kind of Love did Mary J Blige's mom warn her about?

- apparently according to the lyrics, they warned her about the type of love where Wycleaf stabs her and trys to convince her to drop the charges

- he wants her to call 911 - to tell the police everythings alright

- he keeps saying he's in trouble, and he needs her to call the cops - suggesting she needs to call the cops because she made the domestic violence occurance up.

- Here is a direct Mary J Blige quote

"So cold, sometimes I feel like I'm a prisoner, I think I'm trapped here for a while"

than wycleaf says "but I'm always right here with you girl" -

"and every breath I fight to take is as hard as these four wall I wanna break - I told the cops you wasn't here tonight, messing around with me is gonna get you life, but everytime I look into your eyes, its worth the sacrifice"

What sacrifice? She is of course talking about Wycleaf beating her- she's talking about Chris Brown type of love and that is not alright.

3.Ever wonder why Wycelf keeps saying, "one time" or "two time" during the Fugees Killing me Softly? He's hitting Lauren Hill - "one time" than a "two time"

4. Destiny Child's No No No featuring Wycleaf (remix) - the hook goes "I keep saying no no no no no, but it really means, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" - hm what could that possibly mean?

pauly252520shore.jpg

I do like the single version of Gone til' November by Wyclef Jean that was basically strings and guitar. The version that does NOT have Canibus in it.

1. The Fugees song ready or not, written by Wyclef, did you know the hook was originally supposed to be spoken by Wyclef? "Ready or not, hear I come, you can't hide. Going to find you, and make you love me"

2. Wycleaf's song 911 featuring Mary J Blige - Why is Mary J calling 911? Listen to the lyrics

- apparently according to the lyrics, they warned her about the type of love where Wycleaf stabs her and trys to convince her to drop the charges

- he keeps saying he's in trouble, and he needs her to call the cops - suggesting she needs to call the cops because she made the domestic violence occurance up.

"So cold, sometimes I feel like I'm a prisoner, I think I'm trapped here for a while"

"and every breath I fight to take is as hard as these four wall I wanna break - I told the cops you wasn't here tonight, messing around with me is gonna get you life, but everytime I look into your eyes, its worth the sacrifice"

What sacrifice? She is of course talking about Wycleaf beating her- she's talking about Chris Brown type of love and that is not alright.

3.Ever wonder why Wycelf keeps saying, "one time" or "two time" during the Fugees Killing me Softly? He's hitting Lauren Hill - "one time" than a "two time"

4. Destiny Child's No No No featuring Wycleaf (remix) - the hook goes "I keep saying no no no no no, but it really means, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" - hm what could that possibly mean?

But is anything substantiated or is this just a Pink Floyd / Wizard of Oz thing / Beatles - I Am the Walrus / Paul is Dead thing?

pauly252520shore.jpg

But is anything substantiated or is this just a Pink Floyd / Wizard of Oz thing / Beatles - I Am the Walrus / Paul is Dead thing?

Listen to Fuggees song No woman No Cry. Says it all right there.