• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

well, I am certainly not going to read the 300 posts I missed over the weekend, but it sure is great that the Comic Related movie threads will be gone from Comics General soon. Can't have them distracting from the important threads. :eyeroll:

well, I am certainly not going to read the 300 posts I missed over the weekend, but it sure is great that the Comic Related movie threads will be gone from Comics General soon. Can't have them distracting from the important threads. :eyeroll:

I know right? How are the specs gonna know what to buy? :ohnoez:

Antiques Roadshow is on!

When I saw this I just had to rush across the room-what you have here is a piece that was purchased by George Washington in an antique shop in Pennsylvania-it is a hand-thrown ceramic done by Jesus of Nazarath and-whoops CRASH!!!

Hmmm...wait-my mistake this seems to be a copy from China.....

Looks like ccgmod1 has been pretty busy :tonofbricks:
And clearly not doing their job because you're still here.

+1,000,000

Pile ons are so last year. I'm wore out with all you clickish people. If you dont have something nice to say about someone, don't say anything.

This place is for comics. Not personal attacks.