• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

PS. I had some Oscar Meyer turkey bacon today (cleaning out the freezer, yeah, I know.)

Expiration on the package was Nov 15, 2005.

Yes, 2005.

Tasted fine.

Ah, the joy of preservatives!

:cloud9:

I do the same thing. You crack me up.

Hey, did you guys hear that Eddie Wendt changed his name to Edward Wendt ?

I had PMd him a warning about several posters in the Umpire thread, and I told him a more sophisticated board name would suit him well.

Too many dickweasels.

So where are we at with this thing?

I have seen denial and whining and deflection and blaming everyone else and lots of unfunny (but no Unfunny Ryan which saddens me) and lots of do as I say and not as I do and Linguinni philosophy (which is the exact same as homeless guy on the corner pholosophy) and peacocking and the always helpful take it somewhere else posts which makes the hypocrisy fairy giggle and poor me posts and masking (which is the impetus for the most recent spate of posts in here lol ) and off topic talk followed by others complaining that no one talks about comics but missing the obvious that they are in here talking about no one talking about comics while simultaneously not talking about comics (whew) and grudges and condescension and bad memes and inside jokes and community and taking shots and frivolity and Jeffro's awesomeness and Sadfan (no Sadfan??!?? Screw you guys!) and ignore lists and logic followed by logic humping posts and offense to those logic humping posts and offense to being offended. And dickweasels.

Did I miss anything?

Pound sand, Park.

I'm not getting personal, just observing, but I'm surprised that Lobster Johnson hasn't been mentioned yet. As well as being a comic book character, the name also sounds like a possible American euphemism but, being British, I am somewhat uncertain.

:foryou:

Hey, did you guys hear that Eddie Wendt changed his name to Edward Wendt ?

I had PMd him a warning about several posters in the Umpire thread, and I told him a more sophisticated board name would suit him well.

Too many dickweasels.

So where are we at with this thing?

I have seen denial and whining and deflection and blaming everyone else and lots of unfunny (but no Unfunny Ryan which saddens me) and lots of do as I say and not as I do and Linguinni philosophy (which is the exact same as homeless guy on the corner pholosophy) and peacocking and the always helpful take it somewhere else posts which makes the hypocrisy fairy giggle and poor me posts and masking (which is the impetus for the most recent spate of posts in here lol ) and off topic talk followed by others complaining that no one talks about comics but missing the obvious that they are in here talking about no one talking about comics while simultaneously not talking about comics (whew) and grudges and condescension and bad memes and inside jokes and community and taking shots and frivolity and Jeffro's awesomeness and Sadfan (no Sadfan??!?? Screw you guys!) and ignore lists and logic followed by logic humping posts and offense to those logic humping posts and offense to being offended. And dickweasels.

Did I miss anything?

Shut the fridge upstairs.