• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

*** posts were purged ***

I didn't see anything worth getting the hook. (shrug)

It's always better to sweep things under the rug 2c

Maybe, but you can always lift the rug back up and still see the same dirt sometimes.

I think sometimes it's important for that dirt to be remembered once in a while.

Pile ons are so last year. I'm wore out with all you clickish people. If you dont have something nice to say about someone, don't say anything.

This place is for comics. Not personal attacks.

This is a place for psychotic dooshnozzles to run free.

Indeed.

RMA... Dale and I have discussed this issue and put it to rest. He and I are deleting our posts on the subject.

Please edit your post above as it has been deleted from the thread.

I'm glad you were able to work it out. Though the spirit of my post remains true, in light of the resolution, I deleted it.

RMA... Dale and I have discussed this issue and put it to rest. He and I are deleting our posts on the subject.

Please edit your post above as it has been deleted from the thread.

I'm glad you were able to work it out. Though the spirit of my post remains true, in light of the resolution, I deleted it.

Thank you RMA

Dale and I have worked this out via PM.

He has stated he would never sell a book with undisclosed color touch unless by accident... and I believe him.

No matter what occurred btw us that year at Heroes Con concerning this book and it's attempted return... especially since over 13 years have passed... I don't believe Dale was malicious in his intent nor do I believe he would knowingly deceive an unsuspecting buyer.

We have discussed working on a professional level again and I look forward to future dealings with him from this point forward.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Thanks Michael.

I will say in response that my comments concerning Rupp were prompted by hard feelings from the sales thread fiasco and from friends who were involved in the other thing. I should learnI to just keep my mouth shut sometimes. The +1,000,000 thing was uncalled for. I'm pretty fiercely loyal to friends, to my own detriment sometimes.

I think much of this was issue was based largely on a misunderstanding, for which I am at least partly responsible. I am sorry for that. I am also sorry for selling him a book that came back color touched and will try to make it right in the future.

Thanks to all those who spoke up for my integrity. I appreciate it greatly.

Nice to see a cordial, grown up resolution.