• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

are there other racial connections to other restaurants or companies?

There's Cracker Barrel, which also serves fried chicken.

errrmahgawd. Ya'll have turned my weak attempt at humor regarding the current mod methods into some sort of racial krap.

If ya'll can't post a baseball cover or a link to a strike go do your thing in the water cooler!

:facepalm:

How do you misspell y'all?

I've seen this a lot. Somehow in the contemporary vernacular, the apostrophe is sometimes misconstrued as a phonic device indicating a syllable break. I often see people leave it out of words like "won't" (wont) and "can't" (cant), which unfortunately produces valid words, albeit wrong words in context, which most spell checks either won't or can't catch.

errrmahgawd. Ya'll have turned my weak attempt at humor regarding the current mod methods into some sort of racial krap.

If ya'll can't post a baseball cover or a link to a strike go do your thing in the water cooler!

I've seen this a lot. Somehow in the contemporary vernacular, the apostrophe is sometimes misconstrued as a phonic device indicating a syllable break. I often see people leave it out of words like "won't" (wont) and "can't" (cant), which unfortunately produces valid words, albeit wrong words in context, which most spell checks either won't or can't catch.

Yeah? Well it's just unacceptable!!

Wow solarcadet, you really do live up to your name. (In America we say "space cadet," but close enough!)

Anybody else have copies of these comics? Not too many I would guess :grin:

in America? Im in America too....

i dont know what you mean.

sounds racist you singling me out hm

maybe you are more american than me

Wow solarcadet, you really do live up to your name. (In America we say "space cadet," but close enough!)

Anybody else have copies of these comics? Not too many I would guess :grin:

Whoa!

You can't say the word "cracker" anymore. It's racist.

You can't say the word "cracker" anymore. It's racist.

now this i know is true. i was in prison 97-99

what is trolling that gets a strike? hostile posts about politics or religion?

didnt know calamerica

Trolling can be against another boardie, or it can be kicking the hornets nest - you know, like making thinly-veiled racist remarks and references in order to instigate a reaction.