• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you come up with your forum name and avatar?
4 4

453 posts in this topic

My name is my initials, same as my ebay ID. I recently discovered ebay doesn't let new members use names that short anymore lol

I change my avatar every six months or so - currently it's a bit of dia. from a random silver age comic cover that made me laugh as it seemed to exemplify the silliness of that era.

A no-prize to anyone who recognizes where it's from.

This will a bit lengthy and un-entertaining. :blahblah:

Username:

I have ASM 1-700 but my primary collecting focus is 1-129. My 1-129 collection currently fills 3 short boxes and continues to grow, so I have a *spoon* load of dupes because I never flip the lower grades. I would speculate that about 98% of them are pressed and cleaned (if needed) by STRONGUY here on the boards. I only consider my collection to be above average, but there was not enough room in the username field for me to call myself "AboveAverageSpiderMan". lol

If memory serves me, Spider-Man is about 5'11" and 161 lbs. I wanted an image to fit my username but appeared superior to ASM's originally designed physical characteristics. I found this image on the net, downloaded, took out the background, gave it a little frame, and BLAM!

So, there ya go.

HEY EVERYBODY,.. YOU CAN WAKE UP NOW! zzz

My name is my initials, same as my ebay ID. I recently discovered ebay doesn't let new members use names that short anymore lol

I change my avatar every six months or so - currently it's a bit of dia. from a random silver age comic cover that made me laugh as it seemed to exemplify the silliness of that era.

Blackhawk #189

Blackhawk #189

^^

Blackhawk #189

^^

WOW,... I was trying hard to figure that one out. I didn't even come close.

Edited by SuperiorSpiderMan

I have two unhealthy obsessions. Jean-Claude Van Damme and Spider-man.

Anyone who can do this:

is worthy of this. (worship)

My user name is from said movie and my avatar comes from one of my favorite covers. I think it really captures a lot of the whole Spidey/Goblin/Gwen Stacy story line.

Marvels-1.jpg

I have two unhealthy obsessions. Jean-Claude Van Damme and Spider-man.

Anyone who can do this:

is worthy of this. (worship)

My user name is from said movie and my avatar comes from one of my favorite covers. I think it really captures a lot of the whole Spidey/Goblin/Gwen Stacy story line.

Marvels-1.jpg

I can do that. between 2 chairs anyway....