• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you come up with your forum name and avatar?
4 4

453 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Bird said:

yes I noticed that there seemed to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece, regarding mass awareness of a certain avian variety.

Yes. And there weren't many birds on the boards either. 

9 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Marwood and I joined as 'Dog Like Sparky' in 2016 and immediately got on everyone's nerves by acting up like a pair of trumped up popinjays. Sixty eight fake FDQE's later, we got the last ever old school strike and became duly immortalised in the Moderation Forum. In a fit of pence pique we returned in our current guise and began annoying everyone all over again. We've been annoying everyone since. It's not my fault of course. Marwood is an idiot and I have to put up with his constant attention seeking shenanigans. So get Marwood, I say. And kick his teeth in.

well you are a "seasoned veteran!" 

image.png

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:
2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

well you are a "seasoned veteran!" 

"Seasoned Tosspot" more like. 

I'm on my phone and can't see it, but did I start before Marwood and I? 

I know I joined in October right before or after my brothers BIRTHDAY on the 14th of....

I vaguely remember dog like sparky, seems like that poster (ahem) posted about Scott  Campbell being in Nintendo power #6... I now have a signed copy...

Unless memory fails, I always attributed it to "DLS"

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Scott  Campbell being in Nintendo power #6.

Twas not me. Thy memory cheats. I don't even know what Nintendo power #6 is let alone who was in it. 

Just now, Get Marwood & I said:
2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Scott  Campbell being in Nintendo power #6.

Twas not me. Thy memory cheats. I don't even know what Nintendo power #6 is let alone who was in it. 

Well that stinks! :tonofbricks:

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well that stinks! :tonofbricks:

So does that one I dropped a few minutes ago. Wife? Not happy. 

4 minutes ago, alexanderjk said:

Name is my name and avatar is Nic Cage from Moonstruck because I get stopped repeatedly by strangers who tell me how much I look like...Nic Cage. 

You poor guy.:sorry:

37 minutes ago, alexanderjk said:

Name is my name and avatar is Nic Cage from Moonstruck because I get stopped repeatedly by strangers who tell me how much I look like...Nic Cage. 

I get stopped quite a bit because people say how much I look like Shrek

But I like Hollywood better.

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

You poor guy.:sorry:

um nic cage had action numero uno bruh

the way I got my name y avatar is by having a Cray supercomputer come up with the best possible name and avatar.  after churning for 6 weeks solid out came my name and avatar.  The computer stated that with this name/avatar combo I would get all the attention around here 

2 minutes ago, kav said:

um nic cage had action numero uno bruh

the way I got my name y avatar is by having a Cray supercomputer come up with the best possible name and avatar.  after churning for 6 weeks solid out came my name and avatar.  The computer stated that with this name/avatar combo I would get all the attention around here 

Dats so cray cray. 

29 minutes ago, alexanderjk said:

MOONSTRUCK/VALLY GIRL a Nic Cage, not 2019 Nic Cage! lol 

dont forget ol Nic in fast times!

1_2_D5D_rqUu_7dkVWb21YFg.png

35 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

for those that don't know the prison in the books where the bad guys are held is called Azkaban 

There are members of undiscovered Amazonian  tribes who have lived in caves for the last 25 years who know this Dwayne. :insane: 

On 8/3/2019 at 6:33 PM, DavidTheDavid said:

There once was a collector named David
Who rhymed very well with TheDavid
So when the two met
They both got wet
Thus born was DavidTheDavid

I neglected to say anything yesterday, but you may want to edit or delete this little verse before a mod stumbles across your post and makes it your custom title.  2c

:wink: